Vermont people... Dr. Michael Billig??? Naturalpath?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jsshutt, Jan 12, 2006.

1. jsshutt

jsshutt Member

I am hoping someone has heard of this Dr? I might make the trip from CT to VT because of what I have heard from others that he was able to determine what was wrong with them through applied kinesiology and was able to almost cure some things through herbal remedies and such.
    Hoping for an answer

Stephanie (dealing with the 16 proteins)
  2. mapleleaf

mapleleaf New Member

I live in Central Vermont. I haven't heard of him, but I am looking for a good doctor. If you find out more, please le me know. Thank you.
  3. jbennett2

jbennett2 New Member

I am also from VT, but northeast kingdom. I have never heard of him either. Let us know how you make out.

Mapleleaf - how about filling out your profile.
  4. pspatnode

pspatnode New Member

Hi jsshutt,

I grew up in Orwell, Vermont. I moved away forty years ago, but we go back at least once a year as many of our family still lives in the area.

I read three of the Vt newspapers and have never heard of Dr. Michael Billig or had any of my family mention him.

<br>[<i>This Message was Edited on 01/13/2006</i>]
    <br>[<i>This Message was Edited on 01/13/2006</i>]
  5. mariteresa

mariteresa New Member

Dr. Billig is wonderful. Our family has been seeing him for 20 years. Can't tell you the number of &quot;miracles&quot; we have had because of Dr. Billig. We now travel 3 hours from Maine to see him throughout the year. He comes highly recommended!!!&lt;BR&gt;
    Mariteresa Jackson