Very bad day

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cczub, Mar 25, 2007.

1. cczub

cczub New Member

I can't believe it. I took it easy this whole weekend. I was so tired and in pain that I basically rested all weekend except for getting a hair cut on Saturday and grocery shopping on Sunday. The rest of the weekend I layed in bed or relaxed on the recliner. I started oxycodone last Thursday @ 10mg every 12 hours. It does help but makes me really sleepy. I hurt really bad today. I'm at work so I couldn't take the oxycodone this morning. My legs and back are killing me.

On top of the pain I'm exhausted today! I'm totally fighting to keep my eyes open. I hate this DD... I so just want to go home and lay down but can't leave work. I don't know how I'm going to make it through the day today. I can deal with the pain but the fact I have ZERO energy is not good at all.

Anyone have recommendations on what to do for the fatigue/lack of energy? All sugestions are greatly appreciated.
  2. HeartsinOhio

HeartsinOhio New Member

Hi
    Sorry to hear you are going thru this. I am right there with you. I do one little thing and am pooped the rest of the day. Like you I have to work too. I looked at your photo, what a handsome man. You remind me of my youngest brother. I guess I cannot give you any advice, since I need some myself. Just wanted to say you are not alone. I have the back and leg pain too. Just getting groceries wipes me out. Take care. Pattie
  3. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

Research the pioneering work of Dr. William Wong N.D. on Systemic Enzyme therapy.
    http://www.totalityofbeing.com/ is just one. Nothing but Dr. Wong's books for sale at this website.

Enzymes:
    Dissolve the isoprin bond of viruses to our DNA
    Dissolve scar tissue
    Cleanse the blood
    Modulate the immune system
    Reduce inflammation
    Dissolve the fibrin blockages that cause ischemic pain in FM patients. Fibrin is a blood clotting factor.

Dr. Wong thinks that Vitalzym is the best. "Forbearance" on this forum has had great success with Virastop. My mom's FM has been helped with Walmart's "Rexall" Enzymes although these are designed to be digestive rather than systemic. They do help her, but can give diarrhea.

Enzymes don't help me, but I have CFS due to Lead toxicity.
  4. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Hi cczub,

I hope by now, you might be feeling a little better. It's almost 4pm and maybe your workday is coming to the end.

Take care,

BlueSky555
  5. Empower

Empower New Member

I am sorry to hear you are having such a bad day, I am also having a wicked day

I do not work (because I can't) I wish that I could work though

I don't know how you are able to do it

I see you are NJ - I am in PA, I know that when my allergies flare, so does my pain and fatigue, which could be your problem also

Hang in there