very lonley needed to come back

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ufuomalinda, Dec 18, 2002.

1. ufuomalinda

ufuomalinda New Member

its good to be bck this time iam staying...its the only place that everyone knows whats going on iam just tiered of eing alone with this and you ant find anyone that wants to be with you when you have fibromyalgia and cfs they just dont get it they say they do but if you have a bad day they dont want to hear it well all the days are bad just about but you do your est with what you have i am so tired of being alone with this my family well thats a whole nother story... thanks for listening this is not my favorit time of the year but please everyuone have a great hoilday
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Linda, but to be honest, I am not sure who you are! Thats not a problem, still glad you find help here. Thats what we are here for.

As for the holidays, there is a lot of us that wish it was January 2, 2003! Its a joy to some and a sad experience for others. But like everything else in life, 'this too shall pass'.

I hope we hear from you often, and again a big welcome back to you!

Shalom, Shirl

3. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

There's no place like home, there's no place like home...
    *wink* I just love the wizard of oz....
    We look forward to hearing more from you--this is a place for friends and support. I have discovered you are never alone here.
    Karen
  4. selma

selma New Member

Yuks. We're here for you. Don't have to explain to us. Understand that families don't know what wer go thru.. It's easier for them not to know and we who have it are grateful that they don't know the feeling.
    Welcome back from me, selma. I don't come out too often
    either. Sending my love, Selma
  5. BonBons

BonBons New Member

I'm glad you emerged. Loneliness is a hard thing to tolerate. For the first time in my life, I have no friends within my vicinity. I get lonely too and find warmth and comfort here and sometimes, lots of laughs, and often, lots of information! The holidays are really tough for some people, and it's hard to feel lonely then. Welcome to the light. May God bless you and keep you and wrap you in Love. Bonnie
  6. kadywill

kadywill New Member

Glad you're back......
    With love,
    Kady
  7. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Glad you are here, and I know the holidays can be painful & stressful, but try to get rest when you can & enjoy them as much as possible...you aren't alone here, we understand...

Gentle Hugs,
    Pam

8. JP

JP New Member

We have not met...I have only been visiting this board for about 5 months now...anyway, welcome welcome! This can be pretty isolating. Personally, I choose to keep to myself much of the time...don't want to face rejection. I love learning and this wonderful computer is my lifeline. I hardly understand this stuff myself and I don't want to be around me much either. I am working on trying to have a great life in spite of myself. I wish no one knew and that I could pretend that my body was in perfect health and I had my active professional life back. I ask my friends and family to please not ask me how I am doing. I don't want to answer the question; I feel like I need to tell the truth when they ask. They are pretty good about it...I do have a good friend who is terminal with breast cancer. She is so great. Sometimes she and I will just talk...when we are alone together. We talk, laugh, feel sad, and laugh about the stuff our bodies go through...what it's like to vomit without warning. We were laughing about having a bag around her neck when she needs to go to the store...said she could clear a crowded line really fast...It's so important for me to laugh.

So, this is a very good place to seek knowledge and understanding. It is nice to be in the company of others who know.

Take care of yourself and know that you are a valuable human being on a challenging path. Jan

9. nathan

nathan New Member

I am single, 31 yr. old male with a predominately female syndrome FMS.(Only we know better) I live out in rural North Carolina and my mother, who is about an hour away never visits, because she's always too busy. Unfortunately I found out the hard way that my friends were, I guess like myself before I got ill, are self-absorbed into their own thing. Once a month or so I get a message on my answering machine saying hello. After that, no one comes by or calls. I have my music, and my writing to keep me above the very unsettling depression, lonliness and best of all I have you all. I love this place. It is the one thing I can count one, like my neverending pain it's always here. I even thought I had friends that came to see me because they love me, but in fact they're closet junkies wanting me to share my medication. And even when I used to share because I wanted company, After they got high, they didn't want to talk about real stuff, they were already entertained with their high. I quickly learned to lose them. They never call or come by now. I too know how lonliness stays in my soul. This is a verse in one of my songs I wrote; Jesus will save you, God will take you back home, but when your down here on planet earth, do you ever feel so all alone?' Like I say, I got my music, and my faith, but you all are my family, Love makes Lonliness crumble and fall away from the warmth that Love radiates. I love you all, pain may bond us but we keep each other pushing ahead! Cheers! -Nathan