Very Nervous and Flaring

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sheryl, Apr 16, 2003.

1. Sheryl

Sheryl New Member

I had a tough day yesterday and kept telling myself tomorrow will be better. Then my daughter came home from school with a letter that said there has been a Columbine type threat for today. The school has been swarming with police (locker searches & investigations) since Friday. Can't stop worrying which is really hurting my neck and shoulders. Just wanted to talk about it cuz I am home alone all day. Hoping to release some tension. Thanks for listening.

Hugs, Sheryl
  2. Bellesmom

Bellesmom New Member

Isn't it awful to hear news like that from what should be a safe place? I don't know how kids can stand going to school with all the unknowns but then to be the parent at home thinking all is well and something like this comes up - well, it's not good.

Then there are the many underlying things that we're not consciously aware of that cause us to feel bad. I try to concentrate on good things and realize that what we worry about seldom comes to pass - much easier said than done as I'm one of those people who is very sensitive about EVERYthing.

I try hard to trust the Lord and look at something on TV other than the bad news.

It's hard to be home alone all day - I am, so I know how you feel. That's why I'm so glad to have a place like this to come to where I can reach out and someone will reach back to touch me. It's almost like being able to go to a giant coffee shop and see all your friends a few times a day. There's a big connection.

So I hope it made you feel better to visit here a while today and that your fears and pain will diminish somewhat.

Love
    Pam