Very relevant & helpful Life is a theater...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lanie, Aug 19, 2003.

1. Lanie

Lanie New Member

I got this in my email and thought I'd share. Hope it helps you! Have a great week!

LIFE IS A THEATER--INVITE YOUR AUDIENCE CAREFULLY

Not everyone is healthy enough to have a front row seat in our lives. There are some people in your life that need to be loved from a distance.

It`s amazing what you can accomplish when you let go, or at least minimize, your time with draining, negative, incompatible, not-going-anywhere relationships and/or friendships!

Observe the relationships around you. Pay attention. Which ones lift and which ones lean? Which ones encourage and which ones discourage? Which ones are on a path of growth uphill and which ones are going downhill?

When you leave certain people, do you feel better or feel worse? Which ones always have drama or don`t really understand, know or appreciate you?

The more you seek love of God, quality, respect, growth, peace of mind and truth around you, the easier it will become for you to decide who gets to sit in the FRONT ROW and who should be moved to the
    balcony of your life.

YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU, BUT YOU CAN CHANGE THE PEOPLE YOU ARE AROUND

2. skychomper

skychomper Member

trouble is,

Im running out of people because I kept so many at a distance since they just make me feel bad. those that are great live far away to see often. sometimes i give those not worthy of a front row seat, a front row seat, just because I need to hang out with people once in awhile. I think I will jsut have to move closer to those friends that do appreciate me.

well, this post is right on either way
    skychomper
  3. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Great post! It is so on target! Thanks for sharing this with us!

Hugs,

Kim
  4. MJJBunny

MJJBunny New Member

Thank you so much for this wonderful post. It is something that we all should think about.
  5. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

It certainly clarifies getting the toxic people out of our lives. I`m getting pretty good at it. I don`t have the energy nodays to interact with many people anyway.
  6. Lanie

Lanie New Member

Keep on keeping on....
    Have a great day!
    Lanie