very sad today need support PLEASE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by blkkat, Feb 2, 2006.

1. blkkat

blkkat New Member

I know we all have our bad days but i sure am having one of those days where i just can't seem to stop crying!!!

my family dont care so i cant call and talk with them. my husband is at work and has his own stress. my best friend well she moved back east and is loving life and having a fling on the side so its hard to talk to her . i try and bite my

tongue because what she is doing its not right plus she has 2 young kids and i cant tell her what to do. so when we do talk its all about her- i need a new best friend here in seattle area my husband says. but as you all know its hard when you cant get out because of all our fun little PAIN we all

have.( boy i ramble) see thats how sad i am i'm talking to myself and typing to who knows who!!! and here i go again i cant stop cryig!!! i'm so sick of being this way!! yes ive been on antidepressants for those who if anyone asks (not trying to be rude) i guess this helps just to

get it out before the kids and hubby come home! and i do know theres a few here on this site that really do care, so thats helps to know !! i'm ok just sick and tired of being sick and tired. and not having anyone to talk to !!! you know whats really sad is my sister in law who lives in oregon they thought she had MS but with all the tests they

say no . (how sick am i) that i hope (because all the signs are there) and thank GOD its not MS ! but that its FIBRO so at leasts i'll have someone in the family that understands! she so young -27 i'm 43 is that EVIL or what? i love her shes like my kid. anyway i'm not sure why ive wrote all this. and if anyone really gives a poo but i really cant see living 40 more years like this!! no

i would never leave this earth on purpose because iam a christian and dont really want to go to a place were id hurt MORE! but its very hard to deal with this DD!!!! sorry its a pitty party day! and you all are going through the same thing, i know. THANKS FOR LISTENING! HUGS! MONA

2. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

Dear Mona,
    I'm so very sorry you are having such a bad time right now. I know the frustration and loneliness are hard to take.
    I get this way too, every once and a while. It's hard not to have anyone to talk to, and most people just don't understand.
    Does the hospital near you have a Fibro support group? That might help. Or, a meditation or church group might, too.
    Don't think about the future with dread. Try to live each moment at a time. Each moment is precious, and, after all, that is all we really have. While I don't believe that God did this to you (or me) , I do believe that his love and compassion are surrounding us, and that we will get the strength to live day by day.

What has helped me a lot, is , of course, this board. But also, I have been meditating a lot, and praying, and listening to chants. There are a lot of wonderful recording out there,that help give me courage. Somehow, I don't feel as alone when I do that.

And of course, I talk to my dogs. They don't understand, but a good lick of the cheek helps me, anyway.

Good luck to you. I'll keep you in my prayers.
    Peace and hugs,
    Terry
  3. blkkat

blkkat New Member

OH TERRY you dont know how much your words right now are helping!!! yes i pray and talk to JESUS every day if i didnt have him i wouldnt be here!!! WORDS DO HEAL!!!

THANKYOU!!! LOL! MONA
  4. blkkat

blkkat New Member

I LOVE CHOCOLATE !!!

YUUMMMM! MONA

THANKYOU- BIG SMILE!!!!

P.S i'm sorry your also in PAIN today!!! [This Message was Edited on 02/02/2006]
  5. sarahann61

sarahann61 New Member

I don't guess it helps, but I really do understand how you feel. My heart does go out to you.. These DD's rob us of so much, and it is hard not to look back, and think what you are missing out on.....

I do not have any friends, because the ones I had in the past, have moved away, and have taken separate paths. I do not feel like socializing, so prob. not going to make any new friends...

But, I do have the Lord, and he has helped me a lot, he doesn't put me down ,and he understands my pain. I have a large family, but I have figured out they don't want to listen to me c/o pain... I am sure it is hard to understand, because it can be at a lot of diff. places, in one day.......

I hope you feel the support ,I am trying to give you because ,I am not that good with words... I will pray for you today, and I may be asking you for prayers tom.,or later on ..... We all need each other, for support, and comfort.... Thankful for the support I have had, from the diff. boards........
  6. blkkat

blkkat New Member

THANKYOU!

MONA
  7. blkkat

blkkat New Member

yes thankyou for your prayers! i will pray for you and all who also are hurting with this and other DDs!!!

thankyou all so much! i must go be a MOM now, i'll wash my tears put a smile on my face and thank OUR LORD that i have this site with all you wonderful people!!!
    HUGS! MONA
  8. hopeful4

hopeful4 New Member

So sorry that you are feeling this way. You're not alone, many of us have gone through similar feelings.

Isolation is such a difficult part of this illness. Is there any way you could make contact with new people?

Seattle has several support groups. Even if you cannot physically go to their meeting at first, you could call someone from the group.

King County:

North Seattle Fibromyalgia Support Group
    Fibromyalgia Support group that meets in North Seattle the fourth Thursday of every month at 2 p.m. at the Northgate Group Health Clinic, 9800 4th Ave., Seattle WA 98125. We also have a weekly coffee klatch that meets at the Little Pastry Cafe, 11740 15th NE, Seattle each Thursday at 11 a.m. For more information: http://groups.msn.com/FibroFolksofSeattle/_whatsnew.msnw

Eastside CFS Support Group
    Eastside CFS Support Group Meets 2nd Monday of every month (except December) at 7pm at Evergreen Hospital in Kirkland, usually in room Red 1-552. For more information e-mail EastsideCFS@yahoo.com

Northwest CFIDS & F/M Support Group
    Ed Bauer
    501 Rainer Avenue North
    Renton, WA 98055
    (206) 772-4814
    Meets the 4th Tuesday of every month, except December, at Virginia Mason Hospital, located at 925 Seneca, in Seattle, WA.
    The meeting is at 6:30 pm in Room 4D.

Seattle Fibromyalgia International Team
    Richard Hendrickson
    PO Box 77373
    Seattle, WA 98177-0373
    (206) 362-2310
    (send self-addressed stamped envelope for information)

South King County Area of Washington
    Jeannine M Martin
    Group meets in Federal Way the third Saturday of every
    month except December at 10am.

Try just taking one day at a time. Find something you enjoy and do it for yourself, a short walk outside, a hot bath, some uplifting music.

Wishing you the very best,
    Hopeful4
  9. karatelady52

karatelady52 New Member

You may want to have some further testing to see what your underlying causes are for your pain.

I read your bio and a lot of it sounds like neuro-lyme. If you go over to Lymenet.org and read, read, read, and even ask questions, you will find many there have the same symptoms as you.

You may also have other bacteria or viruses.

I thought I had FM/CFS for many years and finally was diagnosed with lyme disease and 3 viruses that are active.

Now I'm in treatment for all these and am on the road to healing.

Sandy
  10. pamsue

pamsue New Member

Hi mona I am new and I felt very sad when I read your post and just wanted to send HUGS your way and say I hope things get better soon

So here they are hugs, hugs , hugs, hugs, hugs

Hope they help

pamsue

They tell me hugs can cure all I hope they are right, I know they make me feel better when I am down
  11. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I lived near Seattle for a while and the grey days can get to one a little. I do hope you make a new friend. We have moved about a lot and there is nothing like having a close friend nearby. I live 3,000 from my home and family and no how lonely feels like. Don't think you are evil at all-you will have someone to talk your disease over with.

Now, just think of two nice things for every sad thing you think of today. You HAVE to do this, think sad thought-need to thoughts about something great. It helps. Get out some snapshots of a good time, look at something funny(like the jokes posted here).

Be kind to yourself, and big hugz

Love Anne
  12. saphire27

saphire27 New Member

I know the feeling! Not having anyone who really knows me to talk to . I'm sad today too. I feel like giving up any and all friends that claim they really are, giving up visiting family, that doesn't visit me.If i feel alone, why don't i JUST ACTUALLY STAY HOME AND BE ALONE! I'm on celexa which has helped me alot, but as for lately, i feel like nothing! at least right now!

I hope your situation gets better

bump
  13. saphire27

saphire27 New Member

I know the feeling! Not having anyone who really knows me to talk to . I'm sad today too. I feel like giving up any and all friends that claim they really are, giving up visiting family, that doesn't visit me.If i feel alone, why don't i JUST ACTUALLY STAY HOME AND BE ALONE! I'm on celexa which has helped me alot, but as for lately, i feel like nothing! at least right now!

I hope your situation gets better

bump
  14. susabar

susabar New Member

Dear Blk Kat,
    We all have those kinds of days... When we feel bad it's really bad and we can't imagine feeling half way decent again. I often think I could never go on for another X number of years, but you need to take one day at a time.
    I hope you feel better soon !!
    Blessings to YOU
    Sue
  15. NanaPoppy

NanaPoppy New Member

I'm sad today too. I have FM according to some doctors, craziness according to others. My family is getting sick of hearing it. They say with you it's something new everyday. Hubby says he isn't ready to write it off as FM and wants me to seek Botox treatments...Get real... At the same time, they all leave all the work to me i.e. cooking, cleaning, minding the dogs(lots of them) then expect me to be all chipper when they get home. Not to mention that most of the time I'm the one taking care of the grandchildren.(I'm only 38). To make matters worse, I have an inoperable Aneurysm, not on the brain, but close. At this point, I'm getting sick of life...My dad handled FM by drinking himself to death, literally, because no one believed him. I now know how he felt. God rest his soul, he's only been gone a short time and was my lifeline. To all of those who are as sad as me today, my only advice is to talk to the 2 people who you know for a fact care about you....God and yourself.
  16. blkkat

blkkat New Member

real fast do to 10 plus pain your all so good and kind even in all your own pain !!!

THANKYOU!! HUGS!!

MONA
  17. petsrme

petsrme Member

Mona, I hope you are feeling much better now. Just wanted to let you know that I will be praying for you. I know it is so hard to be sad and in pain. Hope tomorrow is a better day.
  18. blkkat

blkkat New Member

YOU ARE ALL SO GREAT!!!!!

hey did someone say pudding? YUUUUUMMMM!!!!

HUGS!!MONA

hey rainfyer; i live in kent/maple valley area.
    you?????[This Message was Edited on 02/03/2006]
  19. Bunchy

Bunchy New Member

Can't be of much help since I have many days where I cry my heart out because of these DD's - the pain, fear and frustration and others lack of understanding but I am sending you massive hugs and hope you know that many of us here have been or are where you are now. I find sometimes I want to be dead then suddenly a better day comes along and I feel if I lived a little and got even a little joy out of that day, it makes all the really crappy ones worthwhile.

Love and prayers,

Bunchy xxx
  20. springrose22

springrose22 New Member

Mona, I feel for you. I see someone sent you some contact information in your area. Hope you feel better, it is hard, isn't it? Do you think Fight likes chocolate a little bit? Love, Marie