Very sick today....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by fivesue, Mar 17, 2006.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

My headache was a migraine and I awoke this AM with great pain and almost vomiting. I took a headache pill (Zomig), and it stopped the pain and nausea, but I am now wiped out. So tired and body aches all over.

I would ask for prayer that I can sleep and feel better so this weekend I can be there for my husband. He is such an understanding guy that I could never ask for more, but I so want to be able to be his companion and sometimes I feel so bad because I'm so often ill.

Thank you and I pray that each of you will find God's strength and peace in your situation today.

Love,
    Sue
  2. Stidham66

Stidham66 New Member

My husband suffers from terrible migraines too. He takes Imitrex for his and after a migraine, he feels wiped out too. I can sympathize. I will be praying that the Lord gives you strength and that you will feel well not only this weekend, but from here on out!!
  3. kch64

kch64 New Member

Sorry you've had a rough day Sue. I'll say a prayer for you and your hubby.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Kendra
  4. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Hope you're feeling better today. I have good luck with Maxalt for my migraines. Thankfully I'm not getting them as often anymore.

God bless and have a great week-end with hubby!
    Tona
  5. libra55

libra55 New Member

Prayers going up for you today. Hope you feel better.

Michelle
  6. kch64

kch64 New Member

How are you feeling? Any better? You know, even when we don't see God's hand right away, He will always come through for us.

Hugs
    Kendra
  7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

God is good to answer you guys in the affirmative! I feel better today, and i have already helped Jim with a few things. He is puttering in the garage right now, so i thought I'd drop a note to thank you again.

It was hard yesterday. And to think I used to get these 2-4 times a week. Don't know how I did it.

I have used Imitrex and Maxalt before. Imitrex just didn't work, Maxalt worked, but my doc prescribed Zomig which is a lot like Maxalt and does a good job kicking the headaces. I haven 't had one for months now....many months.

My computer is really acting weird today. This will have to be short and I must get dear husband to look at this thing. It's driving me nuts. Must be the spyware, etc.

Thanks again!

Hugs,
    Sue
  8. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

sorry for the caps. Also that you have a great weekend at least once this month.Linda
  9. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

going up for you Sue....

I hope and pray your continuing to feel better hun from those terriable headaches/migranies...

Pray your getting some rest/sleep!

God Bless
    (((Hugs))) & Love
    ~Bluerose~
  10. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Doing OK today. Jim and I have family issues to deal with today, but then are goin gto the mall to a bookstore. Good times.

Do take care, each of you. Praying for a good day and that God will bless each of you for your faithfulness to pray for others.

Hugs,
    Sue