Very slow to update about Dr visit Tuesday

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mykas_mommy, Jun 16, 2006.

1. mykas_mommy

mykas_mommy New Member

I went in this past Tuesday for a 1 month check up that ended up being a 6 week check up (son sick at time of previous appt had to reschedule). I had a rough day at work I will post about that later. The nurse did my blood pressure, pulse and O2 levels. First of all let me tell you I am very very overweight and I pride myself on being in the perfect zones for cholesteral and blood pressure. I am usually right on the money. Well on Tuesday not so much. My blood pressure was 160/100 and my pulse rate was 130 beats per minute. Basically, I was a stroke or heart attack waiting to happen. So I was put on blood pressure meds because lately I have been having problesm breathing. So whoo hooo another pill to take.

He took me off of Amitryptoline at night and put me on 3mg lunesta at night. I told him about the pain in my hands and the swelling in my hands and face when I wake up. So we tested me for RA. I have been on or suppose to have been taking metformin to save my pancrease so I wont become diabetic. I dont take the med because I dont like the way I feel when I take it. So he tested my blood sugars again.

They called me today and I am now a full blown diabetic. I do not have RA. And I have started having anxiety attacks because of the work thing. I think the times that I was having a hard time breathing I was having another anxiety attack. So now I have xanex to help me not give a rats butt about what the hagatha at work is trying to do. I have to go have another blood test done tomorrow for my diabetes. And then off to my 20th high school reunion.

Anyway thats what all is going on. I will post later this weekend about all the poopy stuff going on, including the $2.55 child support check I got. Yes you read it correctly.
  2. tonakay

tonakay New Member

so sorry girl, that's a whole lot to handle all at once. Wish I could offer some words of advice but I have none, just wanted to tell you that I care and wish you well.

Glad I am through those child support years and I have already had my 30th class reunion... waaaaaaaa

Best wishes!
    Tona