Very Tired Of Pain & Lack Of Sleep!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SweetOceanBlue77, Oct 3, 2002.

1. SweetOceanBlue77

SweetOceanBlue77 New Member

Hello Everyone & Welcome to all new members. For the past few days I've been in more pain than ever & also it's been difficult to sleep. Currently I'm on ativan, zoloft, tegretol, topamax,ambien, sulindac,elavil,vicodin and (hrt) premarin & estratest. With all of this very little sleep... I'm considering calling my pdoc to see if some changes can be made. I've tried just about every anit-depressant since I was dx as Bipolar in 1994. Of ocurse with all of this going on my depression has been elevated, each day I just keep asking myself "When will this get any better"?
    I hope everyone has a Wonderful Day & A Nice Weekend!

Sincerely,
    Michelle K.
    SweetOceanBlue77@aol.com
  2. SweetOceanBlue77

SweetOceanBlue77 New Member

Hello Everyone & Welcome to all new members. For the past few days I've been in more pain than ever & also it's been difficult to sleep. Currently I'm on ativan, zoloft, tegretol, topamax,ambien, sulindac,elavil,vicodin and (hrt) premarin & estratest. With all of this very little sleep... I'm considering calling my pdoc to see if some changes can be made. I've tried just about every anit-depressant since I was dx as Bipolar in 1994. Of ocurse with all of this going on my depression has been elevated, each day I just keep asking myself "When will this get any better"?
    I hope everyone has a Wonderful Day & A Nice Weekend!

Sincerely,
    Michelle K.
    SweetOceanBlue77@aol.com
  3. majic

majic New Member

that you are in so much pain. see mel's post to newbies. i was where you are at a couple of months ago. now it is like day and night in the diffrence that i'm feeling. majic
  4. LisaMay

LisaMay New Member

all been through this cycle. Mine was just 2 weeks ago. I was taking Ambien for almost 1 month and then suddenly it stopped working. My meds were altered to accomodate the increased pain level and lack of sleep I was experiencing. So far, its helping!

I hope you can get some help soon. It's no fun... Lisa