vibration fitness machine

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mbofov, Sep 1, 2011.

1. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I was reading about one of these on Amazon today (called Confidence Slim Full Body Vibration Platform Fitness Machine), there are several products out there although this one got really high reviews. It's $400.

One of the reviewers said it really helped with her FM pain, and she's able to do much more now. I would be tempted to get one but am 99.9% sure it would make me crash (CFS).

But it might help some of you with FM. It looks interesting -

2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

Good advice - I never would have thought of retinal tears or brain problems from too much vibration. I have read a lot of good things about these machines but totally agree they warrant a lot of research before investing in one. Thanks!

3. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I bought a chi machine a couple of years ago, and it made me crash, so I sold it to my sister. It was a good machine too, but my body just can't take much exertion, even passive exertion like that. So I'm sure one of these full body vibrating machines would make me crash.

I just posted this because one of the reviewers said it helped a lot with her fibro pain, which I don't have.

LEFTYGG Member

sells these vibrating machines but they cost thousands. the cosmonauts used them in space, my son has tried 1 and he says they really wear you like to try one.look at his site there are pictures.