VickyB who is your good doctor??? I need one in Wa state

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by judywhit, Jan 22, 2003.

1. judywhit

judywhit New Member

Hope you see this! I live not far from Olympia...in Eatonville not far from Tacoma. Please share with me his name and number. thanks
    Judy
  2. Ponygirl

Ponygirl New Member

Hey Judy I live in West Seattle and have found both a great Ruemy in Federal Way and also a GP in Burien.. So You can contact Dr UBEROI in Federal Way Wonderful kind women, she's the ruemy, or Dr Laura Perry in Burien.Ive known the Perry family for years. On Military Rd , in practice with her dad. And if you happen to need your head shrunk, call Laura's mom . Great help to me both mentally and physically. My main deal is fibro and depression. Hope this will help you.
  3. pamj

pamj New Member

Hi Judy,
    I'm not vicky either, but when I saw that you're in WA, I thought I'd mention a clinic that was recommended to me. Have you checked out the Tahoma Clinic? You can find their website if you search on Yahoo. I go to a great holistic doctor, and one of the patients there just came back from that clinic & said they were wonderful. The nurse that treats me told me it was worth the flight from Boston to see if they had any additional input for my treatment.

I don't know if it's near you, but it's worth looking at the website.

Good luck finding a good doc!

take care,
    Pam :)

4. judywhit

judywhit New Member

I am familiar with all three of the clinics /drs you mentioned. I used to go to Dr. Perry when I lived in Sea-tac, wonderful guy and I did see Laura on occassion too! The rhummy's name you mentioned was also given to me by a friend. Will for sure check her out now. As for the Tahoma clinic, I would love to go and have heard great things about Dr. Wright however, I can not afford him as insurance will not pay for him. Thanks so much for your replys gals!
    Judy
  5. judywhit

judywhit New Member

6. Ponygirl

Ponygirl New Member

Such a small circle we all are in. I have also gone to Johnathon Wright at Tahoma. His old partner is Dr David Buscher in Bellvue and I still go see him for my allergies. but as someone said, very $$$$$ Buscher does only take cash , but Aetna reimburses me 50%. Love both Dr. Perry's. They do PPO so very affordable. Good luck to all