Victoria Principle's Skin Care... Anyone Use It?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ksp56, May 18, 2007.

1. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I just received my first order of her Reclaim line. It can be stopped anytime. First order is $29.99, and of course goes up if you continue.

I've read good things about her products at QVC, but wondered if any of you have used any of her products and what you think/thought of them.

You really use small amounts, so it will last for 3 months. That is an advantage.

Take care and thanks!

2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

sells her stuff over here in UK too.

The main thing that puts me off is that she is/was married to a cosmetic surgeon, her good, tight skin doesnt come from her products that doesnt mean it isnt any good.

Let us know how it works for you.

[This Message was Edited on 05/19/2007]
  3. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I figured her perfect 'taunt' skin wasn't the magic of her cosmetics! LOL Too perfect for me!

I've used it two days, and so far so good. Hmmm, just waiting for the fourth week when all of my wrinkles will be less noticble! Yeah, right! I've earned quite a few, and don't mind being 50!

Have a great weekend! Will post about this again, at end of the week.

4. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

Last night it came on and I was shocked at how wierd she looked. Quite scary!

Her face looked so thin and tight, not attractive at all IMO. I don't know of anyone who has used her products tho.
  5. angelheart

angelheart New Member

My sister was on auto delivery and because she decided to try another line all of a sudden had "several" on hand so gave me the Reclaim kit to see if I liked it. I love it! Almost immediately people started commenting on how my complexion glowed.

There was another post on the Bare Escentuals make-up, not long ago, I also use that (my sis also started me on that) and I totally love it all.

I agree with the around the eye cream as another post said. I see a marked difference in the wrinkles around my eyes.

That's my 2 cents.

6. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I appreciate everyone's comments!

It is good to hear that 2 of you love the product. I have roseca and this hasn't made it worse. I need to learn how small of product to use. When it doesn't seem to 'cover' everywhere, I use a teeny, tiny, more.

I'm very impressed with the customer service when I ordered, and the guarantee that you can send it back, even is all of the product has been used!

I'm also a Bare Essentials fan. I have used their products for three years, or more! My face looks horrid with any type of liquid makeup!

Thanks again for your replies!