Victoria

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by jarjar, Oct 4, 2006.

1. jarjar

jarjar New Member

I'm not sure if you have read the updated material on the Marshall Protocol about avoiding light. They have found some people are not as affected as others with light.

Whenever I go out I wear the new Coppertone Spectra 3, as it is approved for the MP currently and my shades and the sun doesn't bother me at all. I keep my computer screen and tv dim and keep the rooms in the house somewhat dim but by no means am I a cave dweller.

My doc says there is more focus on avoiding food with D in it then light currently. The whole protocol is so new that they are learning as they go along.

I think its an individual thing as one can tell if lights are affecting them. If I feel sluggish or not herxing that would be a red flag that I'm gettting too much light.

This may all be old news to you but I thought I would briog it up since we are both doing the protocol.
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

just been waiting to get a new RX for Zithro... Thanks, I will go back tonight and read up on all I've missed... was there maybe 6 weeks ago but didn't see it... but could've been there... or could've been longer (time flys when you're having fun haha).

Well I painted the windows out sometime ago, so that's been a done deal. I only had those translucent blinds on them, and when the rising & setting suns hit them, it is quite bright.

I don't know really how much light affects or doesn't affect me... it's been up and down and I just figured maybe each dose of abx made a difference in reactions... I'm really curious now to see what exactly they're recommending... so TTYL!

Thanks again...
    Victoria
  3. jarjar

jarjar New Member

I just started adding the Z to the protocol this week. Forgot what a punch it packs with mino. It tough to have to go back thru the stages again but hey since I feel better in the long run its worth it.

I noticed where you stop zith at 125mg then add in the other abx this time around. So phase 2 should go by faster.

J
  4. victoria

victoria New Member

wish it was :-/ !

But all the same, thanks for giving me encouragement... now I'm REALLY looking forward to it (she says half-way sarcastically, half-way sincerely...)

I will be adding the Z for the first time... they want me to check my vitamin D tho first as it's been so long since I did. So I guess I will have to wait to get result before I start Phase 2.

BTW, my name there is Ava.

Thanks! I do mean it, hehe!
    Victoria

5. jarjar

jarjar New Member

What I was saying is that the whole phase 2 protocol has been changed to where you stop upping Z at 125mg and add the other abx.

When I was doing it the first time you took Z up to a 250mg doseage on a 10 day cycle before you added the next abx.

Seems Dr. M wants to get the third abx in the mix earlier in the game.

J
  6. victoria

victoria New Member

I would think the gains would be made much more quickly? I hope so...

Vic.