Victoria

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by jarjar, Feb 22, 2007.

1. jarjar

jarjar New Member

Howz the HBO chamber working at your house? Are you still on MP or did you drop it?

Jay
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

Thanks for asking. Yes and no...

I left for an 'escape week' to visit a friend in Florida (and no I did not walk the beaches LOL, I hit their cold spell thankfully!), and stayed covered up as much as possible, but....

still haven't been able to get to phase 2 since we sold our house the day before I left and now I'm running around madly trying to find a house to buy. Altho I'm still covered up, my D levels were low enough, so I'm not too worried about the extra exposure... and I guess I'll see how badly I'll herx as to how much the extra light has affected me. Can't be helped anyway.

My son is still doing the HBOT but less often... his doc recommended doing it M&T 2 weeks in a row along with taking septra those 2 days plus Wed., then adding Flagyl Th/F... and the HBOT at a lower ATA. Then 2 weeks off everything.

So far it seems to be working... no we haven't bought one as it appears Medicaid here will pay for my son's treatments. I am chicken to try it due to my sinus problems, since there's a possibility it could make it worse. I don't think I could stand it if it did get any worse.

I am stressing also tho due to the news I got this past week about the continued problems his doc is having... it does amount to persecution... so sad.

best,
    Victoria

[This Message was Edited on 01/22/2008]
  3. jarjar

jarjar New Member

I have to share with you how much improvement I've made lately with adding Ambotrose, The product that Sujay has all of ther 200 plus patients on.

It is like the missing link with speeding up the MP. It makes your immune system hit on all cylinders.

I'm working part time out of the home and have way more energy and mental clarity. If I was taking this the first time I was on the MP I would have never got off of it no matter what Dr. C had said. I've started phase 3 and can't believe the progress I have made since restarting the protocol last August. I can tell when I stop taking the Ambrotose I start feeling sluggish again.

Don't be concerned about the high price of the product as a can will last you such a long time. You only start out with a 1/2 a scoop or 1/2 a pill. I'm only taking 3 scoops a day currently.

Of course Dr. M does not want to hear about it on his site as he doesn't want anyone to take supplements or stray from his protocol.
  4. victoria

victoria New Member

I hadn't forgotten about it, still mulling it over... will ttyl about it some more!

best,
    Victoria

5. Chootik

Chootik New Member

Hi There.

Your post really got my attention! Ambrotose.. is that a Glyconutrient??

I've heard about it, but wasn't sure what it was? Can you give me some more info on it? Also I have Hashimotos, so do you think it would be ok to take it even with the Autoimmune stuff going on. I'm always so scared to mess up the Immune System even more.

Victoria, so glad your son is doing better! I've still not tried the HBO either. Too chicken! I'm thinking I'll get clustrophobic in the chamber.

Anyways, hope all else is well.

Thanks for the info girls.

Maryam
  6. jarjar

jarjar New Member

It is a glyconutrient. I only suggest you take it if you combine it with the MP though. When you are on the MP it allows your immune system to attack what it has been blocked from attacking for years. A blockaid is dropped while on the MP and your cell wall defecient bacteria has no place to hide.
    I am not a distributor of the product but if you search out their web site their is a video that explains how it works.