Video: Andrea Whittemore Getting SIGNIFICANTLY Better

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Elisa, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Elisa

Elisa Member

Hi All,

Eight and half minutes into the video Andrea Whittemore shares that she is getting significantly better with treatment...

Here it is on YouTube - Andrea talks about getting better at about 5.5 minutes..

Part 1

Part 2

God Bless,

[This Message was Edited on 08/18/2010]
  2. sascha

sascha Member

that was interesting to see. seems like things are really looking up on the XMRV confirmation front. i'm involved in Dr. Montoya's pathogen study at Stanford. just had big blood test there. he's testing for 60 pathogens INCLUDING XMRV. results won't be known for 6 months to a year.

exciting to hear Andrea Whittemore is getting positive results from anti-retroviral treatment already.

thanks for letting people know. seems like a lot of people are wary/skeptical about XMRV--not all that interested. maybe too scary to get their(our) hopes up. Sascha
  3. Elisa

Elisa Member

Thanks for the feedback - I thought the video was incredibly hopeful...that's why I posted it.

It's so great you are part of the Montoya study - it's great he's testing for XMRV too.

I agree the implications of a retrovirus can be overwhelming - but the possibility of improving and regaining any part of my life (as it was before this illness) for me overrides the fears.

I have a good feeling about it!

Truth will out - as they say.

God Bless,

4. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

Thanks for posting! It IS very encouraging to hear her talk about getting better. I liked both Andrea and her mother Annette Whittemore very much. I think we are going to owe them a great debt -