Video by me on CFIDS/ME

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TeaBisqit, Jan 20, 2010.

1. TeaBisqit

TeaBisqit Member

I made a Youtube video on how bad the fatigue and debilitation is with CFIDS/ME. I hope it helps someone.
  2. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

is this the one you had posted before, or a new one? just wondering, bc I cannot get it to come up when I cut and paste.....I do have your previous one bookmarked, though.....I remember that I found it to be very helpful when I watched it (though honestly I would have to watch again to really remember what is one it.....sorry but that's my brain these days.....good thing there is a bookmark feature on computers).....and thank you for making a video (videos) - I know it must take a lot of your precious energy
  3. TeaBisqit

TeaBisqit Member

Totally new video. Try it again, maybe it was still processing.
  4. skeptik2

skeptik2 Member GREAT! you expressed yourself so well and explained the
    pain that is intolerable clearly.

No one knows...unless they have it, right?

This will help the 'newbies' understand it a little better and maybe
    be able to cope better, too...

Thanks for using your valuable energy to do this! I loved the
    scythe and red outline...very eye-catching and symbolic, too,
    the way CFS 'cuts one down' at the knees.

5. butterflydream

butterflydream New Member

You explain all so well

We appreciate all you do

6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Watched your video. Great job.
    Thanks for being our advocate.

7. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

still can't get it to work.....what is the title - I should be able to get it that way
  8. TeaBisqit

TeaBisqit Member

You can try getting it through my Youtube channel
  9. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

nice job on the video.....your frustration comes thru, but not in a bad, complaining sort of way : more in a people- just- don't- understand- and- it- would- be- so- helpful- if- they- got- even- an- inkling- of- what- it- is- like sort of way, if that makes sense
  10. DeborahLynn

DeborahLynn Member

You described it very well. Thanks for helping raise awareness of CFIDS and how it affects people. Well done!

11. slammed

slammed Member

i watched and listened to it. thanks for your effort and time for all of us. yes, sometimes we act and appear so well that it masks how sick we really are. for me, no matter how well i might look, the underlying sense of being ill is always there.