Videos of Christian Songs I Like - Add Yours

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by hangininthere, Jan 18, 2015.

1. hangininthere

hangininthere Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
  2. hangininthere

3. hangininthere

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Dear Hanginginthere, you should be able to delete your own posts by clicking on delete in blue below the post.

Love, Mikie
  5. hangininthere

Thanks, Mikie.

We can't delete our New Topic post, and have to have the Moderators delete it for us - because there's no blue delete icon on the first post in a new topic we start.

We can delete our reply posts ourselves, because we have a blue delete on those.

I had three or four duplicates of my New Topic post that I couldn't delete.

Thanks.

Patti
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hi, Patti,

Thanks for that info. I have a different screen than others' so I didn't realize that.

Love, Mikie
    hangininthere likes this.
  7. hangininthere

8. hangininthere

9. Doznclan12

Doznclan12 Member

10. windblade

windblade Active Member

Patti - thank you for sharing such wonderful music! I came her two nights ago feeling so weary, and found such a lifting of my spirits. Found many smiles, joy and feeling renewed.

It's the children that I've enjoyed the most! The first video you put, Jota A, singing Agnus Dei/Hallelujah! This boy puts everything into this song. And his faith expresses itself perfectly through his remarkable voice. Wow - what an experience. I'm listening to it everyday, along with others he sang.

And I now have five favorites of The African Children's Choir. I can't believe I never heard them before. They are the most famous children's choir in the world. Their dancing, singing, adorable accents bring such joy!

DOZ - so good to see you here again! How are your Silkie's doing? Your link worked fine, and I enjoyed the beautiful singing, and also the video of paintings, sculpture and clips from movies. I'm wondering what some of those movies are - would like to see them. Lovely to have you pop in.

Blessings, Judy
    gb66 and hangininthere like this.
  11. gb66

gb66 Well-Known Member

Judy, It's so good to see you again. I didn't know you posted on here. I just came by to read some posts. I still post mostly on the Homebound board.

I'm glad you're feeling better. I don't know how to post videos but my favorite Christian video would have to be of Sandi Patty and Larnelle Harris singing "I've Just Seen Jesus". It's truly the most beautiful song I've ever heard. I hope you can find it on the internet.

Hello to Patti too. It's great to see you guys. Hugs, GB
  12. hangininthere

13. Doznclan12

Doznclan12 Member

14. Doznclan12

Doznclan12 Member

15. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi GB - so good to connect again! I haven't been at PH for quite a while. Yes, this is the board that I hung out at for years. It's good to see people coming and sharing good stuff . I enjoyed the song you shared, "I've just seen Jesus". Maybe you know more? All of this faith music - of all kinds - lifts my spirit.

DOZ - thank you for your church videos. I learned how to find them all, and now will figure out how to get photos. It's wonderful, along with a text to have a visual to go with it. I'm going to re-watch Franco Zefferelli's 'Jesus of Nazareth for Easter time.

Hope those young chicken's, your "fuzzy-butts" are doing well :)

Blessings to you both, Judy
  16. gb66

gb66 Well-Known Member

Diane, Thank you so much for posting "I've Just Seen Jesus". It was written by The Gaither's. It's so beautiful it gives me chill bumps. I have the video dvd and an audio dvd. The video is the best.

Judy, It's wonderful to see you again. I've missed talking to you! I forgot that I had posted on here and just thought of it tonight. Better late than never?
    P.M. me sometimes if you want to talk. You too Diane! Hugs, GB
  17. Doznclan12

Doznclan12 Member

18. Doznclan12

Doznclan12 Member

Beautiful! Have to find this and share with my family and friends. Just beautiful and true.
  19. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Woops, Doznclan, I deleted the video I posted because when I came back to it, there was an error message that made it look like it did not post correctly.
  20. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

I love this song from Chris Tomlin's album "Love Ran Red"...actually the entire album is amazing! The song is called "At The Cross". We saw Chris Tomlin in concert about 1 1/2 years ago, and it was awesome!!

I love anything that they play on KLove radio. www.klove.com