Vinoprin, anyone?

Discussion in 'Supplements, Dr. Protocols & Natural Healing' started by IceRaven3, Dec 10, 2013.

1. IceRaven3

IceRaven3 Member

Has anyone tried this all natural pain killer? I heard an ad on thee radio and before I shell out MORE money, I wanted to see who might have tried it and if it works. It's a hops-based formula. Why can't I just have a Guinness every night? (wink).
  2. IceRaven3

IceRaven3 Member

I was thinking about doing just that. Pain Rx still doing well and PT feels good. Lasted two days so far, did deep tissue massage along spine. At first I shrieked. Then it was "Ahhhhh". Muscles were so tight! Range of motion is good. Bariatric and pain management next, then hemotoliigist. Blood still crappy. Platelets 47, AC1 6.9. Ugh!
  3. IceRaven3

IceRaven3 Member

I'm glad I got the Vinoprin relatively cheap! Didn't do a thing for me!
  4. Webz

Webz Member

I tried Vinoprin or One Hour Pain Relief and it really worked for me. I asked several questions and decided to try it out. I was told some customers have great results while others never find relief. It works differently for each person. They do have a free sample you can try which includes 6 softgels. They have another option where you get 18 softgels and only pay $5.95 for shipping and handling. Regardless, they have an unconditional money back guarantee for any purchases made. It assisted in relieving my back, neck, and shoulder pain from an injury I had years ago. I don't like taking over the counter medicines or NSAIDs, so the all natural extract option was the way to go for me. I Hope my review helped.

[ advertisement ]