Vinoprin, anyone?

Discussion in 'Supplements, Dr. Protocols & Natural Healing' started by IceRaven3, Dec 10, 2013.

1. IceRaven3

IceRaven3 Member

Has anyone tried this all natural pain killer? I heard an ad on thee radio and before I shell out MORE money, I wanted to see who might have tried it and if it works. It's a hops-based formula. Why can't I just have a Guinness every night? (wink).
  2. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

I've seen this product and have NOT bought it....I think my friend bought it and I ended up throwing it away as she gave me it as she wasn't "with it"....why not just try Hops for a few months and see if you feel a pain shift.....I may has posted on Hops some time ago and you might look in archieves to see if Hops have been posted.....my dad drank a lot of beer during his life (too much) and he didn't seem to have much pain,.

Do some research on Hops. jam

I get some relief from Pain-RX and it's all natural with some white willow bark in the mix....I buy it online and take it in between my advil in AM and PM.

I also just bought some Celery Seed Power caps recommended for arthritis, rheumatism (aka fibro), gout and urinary issues....my stuff is MORE OA than FM.
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  3. IceRaven3

IceRaven3 Member

I was thinking about doing just that. Pain Rx still doing well and PT feels good. Lasted two days so far, did deep tissue massage along spine. At first I shrieked. Then it was "Ahhhhh". Muscles were so tight! Range of motion is good. Bariatric and pain management next, then hemotoliigist. Blood still crappy. Platelets 47, AC1 6.9. Ugh!
  4. IceRaven3

IceRaven3 Member

I'm glad I got the Vinoprin relatively cheap! Didn't do a thing for me!