Virastop vs Lauricidin - which one is better ? Forbearance ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by deepak, Jan 20, 2013.

1. deepak

deepak Member

Hi Forbearance and others,

Anyone who has used both Virastop and Lauricidin - which one did you get better results with ?

I am very happy with Lauricidin but read good reviews of Virastop too so am wondering.

Love,
    deepak
  2. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

That is a tough question!
    I really like both of them. And I take both of them.
    Both of them kill all viruses, including any possible retroviruses.

Virastop is gentler, to me, but it can be hard on the stomach like aspirin, so you have to take it with a full glass of water. Also, you have to take it away from food. If you have eaten recently when you take it, it will just help you digest the proteins in your stomach instead of going into your bloodstream and killing bad guys. Which is fine, except digestive enzymes would be a lot cheaper!

You can take Lauricidin any time, and it doesn't cause any stomach side effects. But, to me, it is stronger, so I can't handle taking it every day or I get too much inflammation from killing things.

Right now I take one Virastop every night before bed, and one pearl of Lauricidin every other day, with mushroom extract. But that's just me! Most people could probably handle taking more.

Love,
    Forebearance

[This Message was Edited on 01/21/2013]
  3. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Oh, I thought of a better way to explain what I meant by saying Virastop is gentler and Lauricidin is stronger.

What I really meant was that Virastop is an anti-inflammatory as well as an antiviral. So in a sense it may be easier to tolerate.

Lauricidin is good at killing viruses, bacteria and fungi, but it is not an anti-inflammatory. So as you probably know, when you start killing things it can cause an increase in general inflammation. That's why I have to be more careful with it.

The only other things I can think of are that Virastop is also supposed to digest fibrin in the blood, and Lauricidin is good for the thyroid, like all coconut oil products.

Fore

4. deepak

deepak Member

Thanks Forbearance for that explanation.

do you think lauricidin goes after more stuff than virastop does ?

Love,
    Deepak
  5. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

That is interesting, jam.

Yes, Deepak, Lauricidin is a general anti-microbial, so theoretically it should kill more categories of things than viruses. For example, it should kill Lyme and Co. bacteria and Candida.

Virastop is formulated to kill viruses. But the same company also makes Candidase, which kills fungi. I have had some success killing bacteria by taking a Virastop and a Candidase together.

Virastop digests protein and Candidase digests cellulose, so maybe bacteria are made out of both those things. There have been a couple times when I felt like I was getting food poisoning and I took both together, and after a brief digestive war, I felt a lot better.

I think both Virastop and Lauricidin are pretty benign things, since I can stand them. So I think they would be safe for most people to experiment with.

Love,
    Forebearance