Vision Changes

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SwatWife525, Oct 13, 2009.

1. SwatWife525

SwatWife525 New Member

Has anyone noticed a change in vision?!

Lately I have been like - "Whoa crap, I can't see!"..... and having to squint just to read.
    Driving has gotten to another story! "Ok, how close is that car? Do I have enough time to turn?"

Hope you all are feeling well today!!!
  2. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

I take it you have made an appointment to get your vision checked! You should also stop driving immediately until this problem has been resolved. You are no better than a drunk driver if you can't see to drive.
  3. SwatWife525

SwatWife525 New Member

I sincerely appreciate your comment. Most people see nothing wrong with drunk drivers. I am so happy to see someone out there that does! Luckily I have people to help me get around. I'm certainly not willing to risk the life of my child or someone else's just to drive :)

My husband has been a cop for 14 years and drunk drivers are his main focus :)
    Thank you very much. :)
  4. FibroFay

FibroFay New Member

I need my prescription lenses changed every year due to my medications. Meds. are notorious for causing vision changes.

Best get your eyes checked. Stay safe! And I applaud your hubby for his work in law inforcement. We need more good cops. God Bless!

5. SwatWife525

SwatWife525 New Member

Went to the dr. this afternoon. He said that my right eye keeps getting weaker from the brain tumor that smashed some muscles in there (25 years ago) so my left I is working a double shift, but both of my eyes don't seem to work at the same time.... So I guess in the end they just run circles around each other and I can't see good.... Yay for new glasses!!!!