vision in sleep

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by RaysMom, Mar 14, 2007.

1. RaysMom

RaysMom New Member

Last Friday while asleep I had a vision. This was not a dream, since there was no beginning or ending, just the vision.

I was looking up at a dark, stormy sky, when suddenly the clouds parted just enough that I could see the Virgin Mary, with white doves flying all about and around her. The scene was beautiful and the light was amazing. Beyond her shoulders and head I could see blue skies.

What do you think?

It's been 3 years, 5 months and 6 days since I lost my 22 year old son and I have prayed to the Blessed Virgin since then to please let me see my son in my dreams or to come to me and let me know he is alright.

Ray'sMom
  2. maggiemae55

maggiemae55 New Member

that vision is a blessing and to take it as a sign from your son that everything is ok and you can now relax.

My Mom died almost 7 years ago, and I had a dream/visit from my Mom about 2 yrs later and she told me she couldn't rest until my father was happy (he had just remarried and I was having trouble accepting that). I felt that she was in heaven with her Mom and sisters, and very, very happy, and not in pain anymore. I can't wait to see her again!

Thank you God, for the vision you sent to help Ray's Mom find peace and comfort, knowing her son is sitting at your glorious feet. Please help her accept that peace and comfort, and let Ray rest. In Jesus' name I pray.

Warmly,
    maggie
  3. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi Raysmom

That does sound like a blessing from above. I am so sorry about the loss of your son and I can not imagine how hard that is. May God Bless you and may he give you his peace

God bless
    Kgangel
  4. RaysMom

RaysMom New Member

Thanks so much kgangel and maggie. I continue to pray to the Virgin, since I know she suffered so much from the loss of her child, as I have in losing mine. I did some research on her sometime ago and learned that she kept the clothes Jesus was wearing at the time of his death with her until she died. I understand that she also grieved for him for the remainder of her life. I never thought about it until I lost my son.

Ray'sMom