Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BILLCAMO, Feb 2, 2007.

BILLCAMO New Member

For those of us who have problems reading smaller print on the puter screen , here's a couple of tricks I just learned that may help.

If you have a mouse with a scroll wheel :

Press & hold the "Ctrl" key...(using the scroll wheel)...scroll up to enlarge and scroll down to make smaller...

If you don't have a mouse with a scroll wheel and are using IE 7:

Move cursor towards upper right corner of the screen and place on "Page". Left click "Page". Move cursor to "Zoom". Left click on percentage of magnification you desire (i.e. , 150%). 100% is "normal" size.

Reverse the process with either method to return to "normal" size. Or , it should return to normal if you close the page and come back.

In hopes this helps......!

Blessings ,

2. Marta608

Marta608 Member

It works! Thanks for the tip!

3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

And for all the people who have Macs and use Safari there is an A button that you can add to your toolbar where you can increase the font or decrease the font.

Nice to see you, Bill. :)

Macs are way ahead of Windows... :) All of the OS X operating systems have this option and you just pick what you want on your toolbar. I find it fantastic to have it as it's so easy to use.

They also have the same thing for their Apple Mail.

Take care,
    BTW, I'm using the Apple Mighty Mouse, mouse and it has a scroll button on top. Really neat as a first for Apple, but you need Tiger operating system to use it. It won't work with Panther. For Panther you still need to use Miscrosoft mice or other brands.

[This Message was Edited on 02/02/2007]

BILLCAMO New Member

For the addition ! I'm only familiar with "Foggy" Windows/MS. LOL. [ Must be my eyesight.... :>) ]

Blessings ,