Visiting Sacramento tonight

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PVLady, Aug 26, 2006.

1. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Well, here I am in Sacramento tonight. (I came from Los Angeles today by plane). We want to find a home closer to the grandkids. The real estate is much less here than Los Angeles. I am staying 4 days.

I am wondering if anyone ever feels like you have much more wrong than fibromyalgia, but it is just not diagnosed yet?

I just feel so sick sometimes. Today I was aching all over to the point I was nauseated. Once I took some Ultram I felt alot better.

I do have gallstones and am planning to have the gallbladder removed. I hear many stories about problems after having the gallbladder out, like chronic IBS.

I would hate to add one more problem to my current problems. Has anyone here had their gallbladder removed? If so, do you feel side effects?

For some reason, I also have chronic gastritis. Had a endoscopy a few weeks ago. I don't know if fibro also causes gastritis. I will have a CT Scan of abdomen next week, hopefully it will be normal.

I have been using Restoril for sleep but will rotate to Ambien tonight. (I don't want to become tolerant to the Restoril).

It was so bad to have fibro for many years, now to add the gastritis, is a drag.

Oh well, I hope everyone is feeling fine tonight...

2. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Yes, I should post about gallbladder disease on another thread....

I was supposed to go see homes but I am feeling anxious and want to go home. I have trouble eating and am still losing weight. I have lost so much weight due to lack of appetite in the last year, it worries me.

I have had many tests and have more to go when I get back. I actually feel ok, just anxiety and want to go home.

Its really too bad I can't enjoy myself. Here I have went to all the trouble to get here, paid for hotel, car, airfare!!!

I am supposed to go home Wednesday but want to go tonight or tomorrow...

3. GBHope

GBHope New Member

born and raised, unfortunately I live in Ohio now. The rest of my family is out there though. Much better weather than out here, except when the fog comes in.

GBHope
  4. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Even though it is 90 degrees out, it feels dry so tolerable.

The weather is nice here today. The fellow at the rental agency said they had almost two weeks of temps around 115 a few weeks ago.

Apparently, several people died from the heat!! Mostly elderly in hotels.

I am feeling a little better, maybe I will stay until Wednesday.

I hate being sick.
  5. LuvBeinGran

LuvBeinGran New Member

Hi, I hardly ever post here, but lurk everyday. Anyway, I live in Torrance, CA (close to you!) I think you went to the FFC here (I can't afford) but you also mentioned a Dr. Rick Chavez in Redondo Beach. I am seriously calling him TODAY! Probably take awhile to get an appt, but I must start somewhere. My doc gives me Ultram for pain but it just doesn't work anymore. Anyway, have fun in Sacramento!