Visual problems constant aura?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by peachrie, Aug 2, 2006.

1. peachrie

peachrie New Member

Good afternoon- I hope everyone's day relatively well!

I was just hoping to ask if anyone else has this type of visual problem too?

All day, every day, I have a visual aura, it gets especially noticeable at night, or in the dark. It looks like when a TV is not adjusted properly, that grainy and fuzzy texture, and I have white moving dots- when it's not raining and I look outside, it looks like it's raining.

I have no problems in my retina and when I went to the neuro ophthalmologist, they said it was persistent visual aura with migraine, although I rarely get migraine headaches. I've had this for years and it's never gotten better, I'd even tried migraine medicine.

I also have blurry vision, sometimes double vision when I read, and when I'm especially tired or during a flare, it feels like my eyeballs are being pulled out of the sockets or like I've opened my eyes for a hundred years, even though it may be just after waking.

I also have floaters, and jumpy vision, where all of a sudden my eyes spasm to cause the frame of vision to jump back and forth. It's frustrating because it's hard to read for a while.

I was just wondering if anyone else experiences this?

Thanks, and best wishes!
  2. peachrie

peachrie New Member

mysticbrit,

do you have this too??

thanks!
  3. charlenef

charlenef New Member

WHEN I GET MGRAINES I GET AURO FOR ABOUT 30 MIN OR SO BEFORE HAND. THE LAST MIGRAINE I HAD EVERYTIME I SAT UP THE AURA WOULD START AGAIN. THAT WAS DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER I EVER HAD. GOOD LUCK CHARLENE