VITALAXIN Feeling a million times better

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by andreae, May 3, 2003.

1. andreae

andreae New Member

I have been really ill with fibro for approximately 6 years. To the point I was bed ridden and contemplating suicide because my pain was so bad.

I tried everything, biofeedback, diet, exercise, accupuncture, chiropractic, guifenisin, massage, "mega" vitamins and minerals, food allergy testing, adreanal testing, transfer factor (transfer factor did help by the way) hmmm what else is there?

I eventually made it to a pain dr who was kind enough to prescribe narcotics before I killed myself. I was taking, 120mg of morphine, fentanol patch, ultram, flexril, amnitriptiline. all at the same time and I was still in such pain, hard to even describe. Drs would look at the amount of pain medication I was taking, they couldn't believe I could walk and talk let alone feel pain.

Because I was always in search of something to help me, I saw Vitalaxin, which is the hormone relaxin with transfer factor, which I had read about several years ago when I researching the disease.

I ordered the Vitalaxin and within a week I was off almost everything!!! And was in less pain and feeling better than I had since I got sick. I still take Demoral when I need it for flairs.

I have been taking Vitalaxin for about 1 year and a half. I still have fibro, but my pain is managable and on most days I function pretty well. Which is a far cry from where I was before I started.

You can buy Vitalaxin on this site through Pro Health. Just type in Vitalaxin when you get to pro healths store.

I hope it helps you all as much as it has helped me!
  2. klutzo

klutzo New Member

So glad you are getting relief. I hope this will help some others here who have not tried this. I thought I had tried everything, but this is one I have not tried. I'll have to look and see if it is compatible with Guai, since I am still trying that.
    I hope it keeps working for you.
    Klutzo
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It just shows we should never give up finding what will work for us. I'm very happy for you.

Love, Mikie
  4. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

I'm so happy that your feeling better
    Lisa
  5. klutzo

klutzo New Member

I just looked at this item, and it is way out of my price range! About $180 per month, even with the ProHealth discount. I would need gold-plated assurance that I'd beat least 75% better to take this. It also seems to require monitoring by a doctor and has some icky potential side-effects.
    I'm glad it is working out for you and that you can afford it.
    Klutzo
  6. andreae

andreae New Member

It is 80 dollars a month without the discount. I would pay whatever I had to for how much it helps me. I was paying well over 80 dollars a month for my 10.00 co pay of my prescriptions. I can't imagine what the insurance company was paying!

I have had no side effects, and I see the side effects as minimal (tender breasts, heavier menstral flow for a few months) I can't tell you the side effects of all the medications I was taking. Scary.

Actually it's funny, the medication I took with the least amount of side effects listed was morphine. But boy did I end up with them all, sweating, hair falling out, vomiting.
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

It sure is wonderful to hear your good news! I had read about it too, and was concerned about side effects, so I didn't try it.

I am soooo allergic to drugs, some herbs, and I even have a problem at times with vitamins with my digestion.

But if it did so much for you, well I guess I will give it a try. Will order it Monday from Pro Health. BUT if it makes me sick I AM COMING TO GET YOU!!!!!!!:)

I do have a serious question, I am feeling very good as for the Fibro right now, have been with Pro Energy and ZMA plus other supplements.

I am almost 'normal', but I do lack energy and am still foggy in the morning, does it make a big difference in these two areas? Also how about the fatigue? That I get sometimes, not too often but its still so miserable.

Will be waiting for an answer to these questions.

Again, so very happy to hear you are doing so well, gosh, an honest success story around here is soooo appreciated!

Shalom, Shirl

8. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member

9. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member

10. Polack

Polack New Member

Are you still out there? I'm trying to find current users of Vitalaxin and it seems as though no one is knowledgeable.
  11. Polack

Polack New Member

Are you still out there? I'm trying to find current users of Vitalaxin and it seems as though no one is knowledgeable.