Vitality for Life - Vitamins & Supplements

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by DonnaMarie, Jun 5, 2003.

1. DonnaMarie

DonnaMarie New Member

Has anyone else taken the Vitality for Life system and had success with it?

I take them and they have made me feel human again.

Donna Marie
  2. sb439

sb439 New Member

in which way do they differ from other types of vitamins and supplements?
    Thanks,
    Susanne
  3. debbiem31

debbiem31 New Member

would also like to know more about them. Is it a multivitamin? Where did you find it?
  4. DonnaMarie

DonnaMarie New Member

Hi ladies,

The Daily for Life - Vitality For Life system is actually 4 different vitamins/supplements.

The Daily for Life Pack gives you the four most important daily supplements: Mel-Vita®, Mela-Cal®, Natural Cell-Wise® and PROVEXCV®.

Mel-Vita is a Multi-vitamin
    Mela-Cal is Calcium
    Cell Wise is a Cell rebuilder and protector (damaged cells is what CFS & FM patients all have)
    Provexcv helps protect the heart

25 key vitamins and minerals in Mel-Vita and Mela-Cal provide the basic nutritional support adults need. Natural Cell-Wise adds antioxidant protection to fight free radical damage and promote health and vitality. To support our most vital organ, your heart, they have PROVEXCV.

I have been taking these for 2 months now. I let all my other Vitamins & Supplements go because these have everything in them that you need.

They even smell and taste good. They don't repeat on you with that funny taste that other vitamins do. I wouldn't -NO- COULDN'T do without them now.

Do you remember when that couple had the 7 Babies at one time and they all lived? Well, she was on this companys vitamins & nutrient pre-natal plan.

I hope I have given you enough information on them. If you want to know more or want to know where to get them, email me at Donna@InsideTheSong.com

I don't want this to sound or be thought of as an advertisement, I just wanted to share with you all what I use and what has worked for me.
  5. sb439

sb439 New Member

I have some questions about the multivitamin:

can you tell me whether the vitamin B3 is niacin or niacinamide (as I can only take one but not the other, and niacin becomes toxic when one takes too much)?
    Also, is the vitamin B12 cyanocobalamin or hydroxocobalamin? (Good vitamins have hydroxocobalamin, as that way you don't your body with cyanide.)
    Also, can you tell me whether there is any extra beta-carotine in them (as that is harmful for some people with CFIDS)?
    And whether there are any derivatives of dairy (e.g. lactose), anything with gluten, any yeast, any preservatives, and any artificial colours?
    Whether they are capsules or tablets (good vitamins are supposed to be capsules, as during the process of pressing the tablets often some of the vitamins are actually destroyed)?
    Is the vitamin C in it buffered? Otherwise it might give some people a stomach ache.
    Sorry to ask so may questions.
    Very many thanks,
    Susanne