Vitamin Bashers are Wrong......

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by jaminhealth, Dec 22, 2013.

1. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

www.newsmaxhealth.com/Headline/multivitamins...vitamins.../542852‎
    3 days ago - Don't stop taking your multivitamin, board-certified family practitioner Dr. David Brownstein tells Newsmax Health, even though three studies ...

Well, last night at bridge 2 ladies announced that their conventional MD's told them to stop taking their supplements.....BUT DON'T STOP taking your drugs, of course.... Some drugs are necessary but for the last 20+ yrs I've been taking supplements for PREVENTION of dreaded health issues and so far so good at 75.

One lady has horrible asthma and allergies and been taking Grape Seed Ex for about 7 yrs now....I asked her if she was going to stop Grape Seed....BTW, grape seed ex has been a salvation to her issues...

I have seen for probably 20 some yrs pharma and conventional medicine working to shut down our supplements....and they continue, relentless to keep us sicker and going to MD's more for their drugs....yes, I get very angry at this routine that does not end.

Supplements have saved me for SO MANY health issues I may have gotten...I have not had a cold or flu in years and have not bought an OTC allergy drug in over 18 yrs...

Quality supps are what we need to concentrate on and not the run of the mill drug store brands....

I remember 20 some yrs ago our FIRST health food store in our town had their shelves about empty and yellow banners covering the shelves, Codex was doing what they could to shut them down.....it didn't work, this FIRST health food store is bigger and better than ever and thrives.

So educate yourselves.....jam

To open the above LINK, click on Cached....
  2. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

Another good read:

jonnybowdenblog.com/don’t-take-your-vitamins/‎
    by Jonny Bowden - in 76 Google+ circles To wit: the recent NY Times article Don't Take Your Vitamins. ... People who take vitamins might also be people who exercise a lot, or who eat lots of vegetables, or, conversely, are very ..... I really don't want to stop everything – what do I do?