Vitamin D 3

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ggks, Oct 11, 2008.

1. ggks

ggks New Member

I was going to post about Vitmin D 3 and thought I would check if someone had already posted about it. WAS I SURPRISED. Yes I was. I started on my own and it has really helped the pain I have had in the upper right side of my body. I'm sure it is my fatty liver but when I told my Dr about the pain relief he didn't believe me. Oh well, I'll just keep on doing it. Just post Vitamin D 3 in the search area and be surprised to read about it like I was. ggks
  2. NewSky

NewSky New Member

Hi ggks
    I only found out(the other day) through the Marshall Protocol site or something linked through them that I've subscribed to...about the "dysregulation of Vit.D" in our bodies. Those of us with ME/CFS/Fybromyalgia etc.

Yesterday, I bought high-strength Vit.D3 and started on it. They're discovering that bacteria, fungi, and viruses are implicated and affect our Vitamin D production or something to that effect. I only joined ProHealth recently. I posted a new message. But I mustn't have submitted correctly because it didn't get on the board. I'll have to introduce myself, soon.

It's good to hear that it has helped you with pain relief. I'm hoping for good results, too. NewSky
  3. busybusymom

busybusymom New Member

I just posted about taking extra vitamin D - it seems to be helping my migraines.