Vitamin D

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dolsgirl, Apr 22, 2008.

1. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

My dermatologist just had me start Vitamin D, 1000 mgs once a day for chronic yeasty infections. I hope it helps. She also have me using oil of lavender to the effected areas.
  2. ulala

ulala New Member

of Stuart Silverman and went through the FM program at Cedars.

Have you been to USC for CFS? A doctor there diangnosed me with CFS. His wife also has it. If you want his name let me know. I can't think of it right now but I can find it.

How do you feel after the high dose of Vit. D? That dose knocked me out. I take 400 mgs. per day and I can tolerate that.

Best wishes!
  3. JessB

JessB New Member

I added vitamin D to my regiment a few weeks ago and definately see an improvement. Especially after a long Iowa winter, it is a great help for the depression I get.
  4. PainSux

PainSux New Member

I saw Dr. Stuart Silverman & wasn't so impressed w/him. Do you like him? I might be in the market for a new Rheumatologist. He sent me to the program @ Cedars and I was the last one to quit it. Everyone quit it. It seemed like it was just a study for them. They also did physical therapy type of stuff & were way too rough putting us into the positions they wanted us in. I thought that program was awful too. Not impressed. He told me that I didn't have CFS but I'm pretty sure I do. He was nice enough & had parking available in his building which is nice. Parking is a real commodity here in LA.