Vitamin D3 Spring Valley Brand

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by greatgran, Sep 21, 2008.

1. greatgran

greatgran Member

I found a bargin at wal-mart on vitamin D3 Spring Valley Brand, 2 bottles , 100 tablets in each and 1000 units for $6.44 for both bottles.

Before going to wal-mart I checked at the Health Food store I think it is GNC or something like that. I got the vit. D3 bottle and read everything on it , it was $14 something. Then went to wal-mart and got the Spring Valley ones had the same thing on the label.

Thought I would try these until I see the doc Tues. Of course I am increasing the dose to 4000 untis a day, for now. Hope these are ok and he leaves me on them just increase the dose.

Jaminhealth ,if you read this thank you so much for your input with the Scrip of Vit. D I had. You were correct it was D2.

Thanks and God Bless,

2. greatgran

greatgran Member

The bottle of vitamin D3 also has 149mg of calicum. Hope these cheapies are ok.

I am going to ask the doctor about a small dose of Armour see what he has to say after he reviews my labs.

Taking my grapeseed so hoping for a new me, if not then can't hurt, will get some benefit from it.

Thanks and have a good evening,

p.s. May not be able to get out of bed tomorrow , but went to wal-mart today that is a big thing for me. Will have both of the greatgrans all day tomorrow as their mother has left again. Not sure where she is. I have just given up on her.
  3. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Thanks for the information. I do not need to take D as thankfully my Vitamin D level is okay.

However your post made me think how many of us are short on money. Posting things like this helps.

For instance I am looking for CQ10. When I lived in Chicago they would sometimes have specials at the Jewel Food Stores where you could buy one, get one free. Otherwise it is almost thirty dollars. Since I have moved, I can not find this deal.

Actually, my psychiatrist told me about the two for one sale.

So if anyone sees this sale, please let people on the board know. Every little bit helps!!

Take care.