Vitamin E is helping

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by theimpossibleflute, Jan 2, 2003.

1. theimpossibleflute

theimpossibleflute New Member

I started a Vitamin E regimen about a week ago. I started out taking 400 I.U.'s once a day to begin with. It has helped energy and sleep a little bit. I noticed today that about four or five hours after taking the vitamin E, I began to slow down and grow more introverted. So I decided to take a second pill...low and behold I felt better within the next hour!!!!! I'm sure it doesn't mean a whole lot, but I feel better and wanted to share my success story, no matter how small or insignificant it may be!!! Anyone else had any effects from Vitamin E?

God bless!!

Abby
  2. theimpossibleflute

theimpossibleflute New Member

Thank you so much!!! Actually, I do take birth control...didn't know that fact about them. Good info..helpful. Thanks!!!

God bless,
    Abby
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Also take natural vitamin E, 800IU's a day. Its great for the heart, circulation, if you smoke, the skin, and many more things. Its an antioxident.

I have been taking E for over twenty years now.

Just be sure you take the 'Natural' E, not the synthetic form, it won't help at all.

By the way, if you cut your self, have a sore, brush burns, sores, just pop a capsule and apply it, you won't have a bad scare either. It will heal a new wound almost over night(not deep punctures).

If you put a quick on the fingernail, put some E on it, a bandaide and it will take all the soreness out overnight.

But it has to be the Natural E.

Shalom, Shirl