Vitamin / Supplement Guru's help please...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by painintheeverywhere, Sep 16, 2006.

1. painintheeverywhere

painintheeverywhere New Member

I would really love to learn more about the Vitamins and Supplements that are recommended for FMS. I have started taking some, however I am somewhat guessing and taking the more general multivitamins and super-B complex along with iron (I need). I would love to learn more about what helps you all and the different natural remedies.

I am also trying the Apple Cider Vinegar and starting (@2wks)the raw food diet every other day.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Jane
  2. springshower

springshower New Member

Dear Pain (u are not one)......I have FMS.....I take multivitamin & mineral tablet,B6,spirulina,colostrum,Malic-acid-Magnesium,1000 Mg. of vit.C,COQ10,& Calcium-magnesium at bedtime to help me sleep.....I also take prescription meds.....My fibro Doc put me on some of these & I researched the others....I don't think I could function well at all without my supplements....These do not cause problems with my prescription meds......Take care,springshower
  3. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member

that are frequently suggested: magnesium, malic acid , fish oil, B Complex , general multi vitamin and CO Q 10 .

Personally I would add : N acetyl cysteine and selenium daily . This enables your body to produce gluathione , the MOST powerful antioxidant to knock out toxins and
    pathogens .
    Two other things that many members have found useful is
    Vit B 12 injections and sleep meds that help a person get QUALITY level 4 sleep .
  4. painintheeverywhere

painintheeverywhere New Member

I think you all have great ideas. I am going to try some of the other treatments.

Stormy - I will check out your site as well.

Thanks for the info

Jane
  5. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member

you can research that is a powder that you mix with juice that has just about everything you need .
    It is called " All One" and can be purchased thru Vitamin Shoppe and other places . It has vitamins, minerals, amino acids and oMANY other nutrients . I know people who swear by it . I think it is a great product .