Vitamins and Minerals for managing CFS/ME

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by USAFANG67, Sep 1, 2011.

1. USAFANG67

USAFANG67 New Member

My opinion regarding using Vitamins and Minerals to manage ones symptoms of CFS/Me is from my own experience. It will probably not sit well others experience but I can only relay what I have found.
    I really have not found any supplement(s) that makes me feel that this is going to make a big difference in my life in dealing with CFS/ME. I do hope that others have had better luck than I have with taking a supplement that has made such a lasting and profound effect in their life.
    From all of the reading and research I have been doing on my own and with numerous doctors their is no one supplement or a combo of supplements that will work for all whom are dealing with CFS/ME. Mainly I believe it's because our immune system is as unique as our finger print etc.. What may work for one person will not necessarily work for all whom are dealing with CFS/ME.
    CFS/ME is at the cellular/DNA level. To repair that broken system won't be done with an over the counter supplement. If this was the case we would have found the right combo by now.
    That said if taking a supplement makes your symptoms easier to deal with then the good for you. I admire your findings as to what works in your individual case.