Vitamins

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Electra123, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Electra123

Electra123 New Member

I have been looking at Dr Brice Vickery protocol for FM and was wondering if anyone has tired this?
    I have been using vitamins to control my pain and have gotten a lot of relieve, but want more. Any suggestions would be great.
    Been researching Dr. Vickery website and it makes since to me, but not sure it is a scam.

Thanks for the advice.
  2. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

If you enjoy reading: From Fatigued to Fantastic 3rd Ed and another "Pain Free 1 2 3, Jacob Teitelbaum MD.
    Dr. T uses an acronym SHINE: Sleep + Hormones + Infections + Nutrition + Exercise.
    I use vegetable juicing to supplement my nutrition. It gives me a real boost.

Haven't read about Dr. Vickery. Post the website.
  3. Electra123

Electra123 New Member

The website for Dr. Brice Vickery is
    http://www.supernutrient.com/fibromyalgia/index.php

4. heapsreal

heapsreal New Member

I AGREE WITH OTHER POSTER , SLEEP MORE, PLENTY OF SLEEP MEDS TO KNOCK U OUT AND HIT STAGE 4 SLEEP, THIS CAN HELP LESSON PAIN OF FIBRO AS STUDIES HAVE SHOWN THEY DONT REACH DEEP STAGES PF SLEEP.

CHEERS!!!!
  5. gapsych

gapsych New Member

The above is considered a conflict of interest by most professional doctors as it might make the "doctor" more inclined to prescribe what he or she is selling. The doctor makes money from selling the vitamins.

gap
  6. siestasuze

siestasuze New Member

Can't believe you are describing your recovery as amazing! So glad to hear.

My husband, who takes such good care of me, is going in next Wed. Oct.27 for rt hip replacement. He is 47, and looking forward to it. Never complains but the pain finally got to be too much.

Anyway, could you share any tips? I Have Fibro , plus hormones and Vit. D low (18) , many other problems. I am SCARED to death! I'm mostly bedridden at this time and I am so worried I won't be able to take proper care of him. I can barely take care of myself, and I rely on him so much.

ANY TIPS or suggestions from you, a recent hip surgery patient, will be SO helpful.

Continue on your amazing recovery, thanks for listening and God Bless.

suze