Voodoo Tea

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Slayadragon, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

dncnfngrs--

Okay, I'm desperate. What is the recipe for this tea?

Do you have any other suggestions?

2. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

Yeah, like hubby is going to drink this stuff!!!

(Whatever I have, I hope he doesn't get though. He has to go to Mexico for a speaking engagement over the weekend.)

What do you mean by apple cider vinegar "with mother"?

Are you really advising me to drink licorice tea???

3. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

There's some garlic in the refrigerator. Hopefully it's not all dried out by now though. I haven't been cooking a whole lot lately....
  4. phoebe1

phoebe1 New Member

But what is the voodoo tea for?

Phoebe
  5. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

Colds where you are desperate enough to do anything to get relief even for a little while.

6. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

I took the advanced voodoo tea last night, with the licorice and some honey. It was weird tasting but bearable.

I didn't get the huge output of congestion that you suggested I might, which was slightly disappointing. I did get in one of those states where I became so sleepy that I couldn't keep myself from drifting off though.

I seem to have slept fairly well, but only for about five hours.

Now I'm awake again, congestion building, still really thirsty.

I'm getting another one of those headaches like I did last week. Maybe it's _just_ the licorice that did it to me last week. Although in this case the the licorice should have been even milder, since it just was in the coffeemaker filter when the water came through, not steeped in water.

I don't get these headaches from supplementing with licorice capsules.

If I were sure that the licorice headaches were from detoxifying dead viruses, I'd be okay about having them. But I'm not sure of anything any more.

I'm going to have another rough day with the "cold," I'm afraid. Do you think I should/could take the tea again?

(But without the licorice. No need to kill myself.)

[This Message was Edited on 01/24/2007]