W. Coast Time Change messing w/you?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by risinforce, Nov 1, 2005.

1. risinforce

risinforce New Member

Anyone on the west Coast getting up too early because of the stupid time change? I know alot can't even sleep, but I'm fortunate enough to get 5 to 6 hours a night except since the stupid time change.

Been getting up at 3 which is 4 (before time change). This morning it's 2. Whatever. Means by 2 or 3 this afternoon I'll be hitting starbucks to keep my head off my desk. I'm a bookkeeper and my boss's patients is running out because of my flares, last thing he needs to see is my head on my desk and drool running down my face.

I have lots of anxiety and my psyciatrist says no caffiene, yeah right! drink a butt load everyday. that and smoke. Only thing that keeps me going. Stimulants. I know, bad person. Oh well. Don't drink at all, gave that up when I got sick. Never did drink too much anyway.

Just curious if I'm the only one effect by this time change. The spring never bugs me but the fall time change is a pisser.
    Shawn
  2. amejia

amejia New Member

Yep it takes me a week or two to get used to it being dark when I get home from work. Its dark when I get up to go to work and now its dark when I get home. The only day light I get is from my window at work.....

I usually go to bed about 11 and I am not tired yet and I know I need to go to bed and cant sleep. I hate this week....

Ang