Waiting for my meds

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by poeticbobbi, May 3, 2007.

1. poeticbobbi

poeticbobbi New Member

Hello all.I haven't been on for a few days,had lots to do, errands and appointments and such.Thank God i made it thru with little exhaustion during the warmth of the day, but by evening had to get inside before i caught a chill.
    But today I was wiped out,stomach hurting no energy sore throat migraine and hardly an appetite.The worst of this is I saw my doctor on Monday and she was suppose to call my meds in for me to have by tues. and I am still waiting.I've called her office every day and still I wait.This frustrates me and has me seriously considering looking for a new doc.I mean how hard is it to make sure that patients who are suffering get their meds.I feel like my situation isn't important to her.I wound up taking meds that i have that don't work well and or break me out.I feel a little better but not really, hope all my meds are ready for me tomorrow as i have another day of appointments and errands that I can't avoid.
    Just venting again,thanks for being there ALL.
  2. dreamer28455

dreamer28455 New Member

Glad to hear from you! I was thinking about you since I haven't seen you post in a few days. Im sorry your suffering. If your doc didn't call your meds in the same day you asked for them in my opinion thats not right. If she knows how much pain you are in it would have been done in a few hours at the most...thats how long it usually takes my doc. Maybe you should consider another doc. But I know personally how hard the doc hunt is. It is no fun! But if you find a good one its worth it. Hope you feel better today! Its Friday! YAY!!! Talk to ya later.

<3 Rachel <3
  3. mary124

mary124 New Member

Most of my medications that need approvals from the doctors are usually filled within the next day. I would call the doctors office to see if there is a problem, or maybe to see if they got the fax from the pharmarist.