Waiting

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by code34me, Feb 3, 2006.

1. code34me

code34me New Member

As I sit here waiting for the meds to kick in I am thinking of my very long day! My son who is 3 does 100mph all day! Mommy, mommy, mommy!!! My 13 year old daughter does not come out of her room, feed the dog, clean her room or want to do her homework without an argument. She rolls her eyes at me and wants me to shut her bedroom door. She has always been the light of my life and her light seems dim right now? My husband had a few errands for me to run and so did my mom. Husband came home and had the attitude that he was just exhausted from working all day! He was grumpy and seemed irratated at me? He just went to bed when he felt like it and I was to tend to my son till I could get the little bugger to go to sleep. Daughter fell asleep with TV on and lights so I took care of that. It is quiet now just the way I like it. Just wish my arms and neck did not hurt so bad and my ears would not ring for just a few hours. I am exhausted and all alone. I feel sad alot because no one seems to acknowledge my pain or fatigue? They do there own thing and I feel like I am in another world called FibroCFIDSfoggycountry. Well I no someone else feels like this so I am here to share it with someone out there. I love my kids and am so happy just to be able to take care of there needs but sometimes......... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH come to mind! Wish you all a good night and peaceful thoughts like the ones I am feeling now that the meds are kicking hehe Love Codey
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

except i am now divoced...and my son is 16 so i am happy i don't have to change diapers...he was always independant...but i am so grateful i do not need to pick hi up...

have nice sleep...someon needs to

jodie
  3. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

it will get better sweety, my 3yr would wear me out but at 6 he is now outside getting muddy and having a whale of a time :)
    i hope you feel better this morning :)
  4. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

Codey ... my son is grown up .. but still living at home and his room is a bomb site .. he rolls his eyes a few times too when I say "clean that bio-hazard up !!" .. at least he works full time and we know he loves us and appreciates being home .. he is just a SLOB ... could be worse.
    The ringing in the ears thing ... tinnitus .. YES !!!!!!!!!
    All I wish for some days is absence of NOISE .. just a few hours .. just a bloody break from it !!!!!!!!
    So ... I understand how you feel with that.
    I wish you some peace and quiet too !
    Fudge : )
  5. redchud

redchud New Member

Hi Codey

sleep well my prayers are with you

Red
  6. ritatheresa

ritatheresa New Member

I can totally feel your pain!!!

My daughter is 10 and can be such a b-tch!!! My family doesn't get it either.

I always say thank God for this board, I really think they would have had to commit me at this point otherwise.

Keep your head up, your not in this struggle alone.

Hope today is a better one, Ritatheresa