WAKEMEUP AND KJMS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by darude, Feb 21, 2007.

1. darude

darude New Member

I'm experiencing post menopausal bleeding!!! Have you ever had this with PT?
  2. kjfms

kjfms Member

No I haven't but you should get to your physician and get check out. My neurosurgeon said he has seen all kinds of odd things to happen with these tumors so it is hard to say.

Did you go through natural menopause or surgical menopause? Although I guess it really doesn't matter if you are bleeding does it? I hope everything is OK. I really don't know if it would have anything to do with the tumor or not oh I am sorry Daurde -- I am not making any sense and I am no help whatsoever.

I am not feel to well to today. I have never read anything about it but then again that doesn't mean anything.

I have had a total hysterectomy with bilateral salpingoophorectomy but have never had any bleeding since the surgery.

I'll be thinking of you but do see your physician. Let me know what you physician says.

Take care,

Karen :)
  3. darude

darude New Member

Doc said could be PT related sending out hormones etc. Also tho pain is in back rectal and vaginal area as in something pressing on. So they will be investigating.