((((Wakemeup)))

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cromwell, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Just recalled that Dale has his surgery today I think Wanted to keep you in my prayers and that all will be well, and also hope your mom is doing better.

Much Love Anne
  2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

THIS IS SO MUCH HAPPENING ALL AT ONCE FOR YOU. THANK GOD THE CAREGIVER WAS ABLE TO TAKE HIM. GOOD NEWS RE YOUR MOM. AS FOR SIS, WELL SOMETIMES WE JUST HAVE TO ACCEPT IT IS A PROBLEM THAT IS THEIRS AND HOPE THEY DECIDE TO CHANGE SOMEDAY.

I HAVE BEEN OK. WAS A BIT DOWN DUE TO A COUPLE OF THINGS BUT AM DOING OK NOW. HAD A GREAT VISIT WITH MY GYNE WHO IS BACK FROM SERVING A YEAR IN IRAQ AND SHE IS OVER 50 I THINK. SHE IS SUCH A GREAT DOCTOR WITH A GREAT MANNER. KNOW WHAT SHE DOES/ BEFORE YOU EVEN GET UNDRESSED, SHE HAS YOU IN HER LITTLE SEPARATE OFFICE WHERE THERE IS A BIG COUCH ETC TO TALK WITH YOU NICELY AND AT LENGTH. THEN SHE HAS YOU GO TO DIFFERENT ROOM FOR EXAM. YOU THEN GET DRESSED AFTER AND GO BACK TO CHAT RE ANY RESULTS. SO HUMAN AN APPROACH.

SHE SAID THE RHEUMY I AM DUE TO SEE IS ONE OF THE BEST SO THAT IS GOOD. SHE RETESTED MY THYROID FOR NEW LEVELS, SAW RED CELLS IN URINE WHICH COULD BE FROM KIDNEY CYST-WILL FOLLOW THROUGH.

WELL I AM OFF TO BED TO LISTEN TO BBC RADIO PLAYS.

MUCH LOVE ANNE