Wakemeup

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by woofmom, Mar 11, 2007.

1. woofmom

woofmom New Member

I strongly urge you to look up: What to do if You Have used Aspartame. Dr. Blaylock tells what supplements to take to help get that poison out of your system and help repair your cells that have been damaged by it. I have slowly started to feel better this past year. The supplements I've been taking helped a lot. But, when I started drinking very large amounts of orange juice (NOT FROM CONCENTRATE), and added selenium and alpha lipoic acid to my supplements I noticed a huge improvement. Because you have felt so bad for a long time, it may be better if you start off slow. I truly am amazed at how much better I feel. Alpha Lipoic Acid is most likely a wonder "drug".
  2. woofmom

woofmom New Member

Google Russell Blaylock MD and you'll get a bunch of very helpful info. But, one of the main things he recommends is magnesium. Maybe you can start with an extremely low dose and work up to more. It took a year for me to feel really good. It didn't happen overnite. And the stupid Doctors didn't diagnose me with anything. They tried to say I had high BP, but I don't. Dr. Blaylock is a neurosurgeon who is an EXPERT on things such as aspartame, msg, mercury and other brain poisons. Please google him, do heavy research on what he says. I can "ALMOST" guarantee that if you follow his advice you'll see improvement. The man knows the human brain, how it works and how to make it work better. I truly believe a lot of these illnesses are caused by the stuff we put in our bodies (that includes what we breath and what we put on ourselves). It clearly states on cleaning supplies DO NOT MIX with other chemicals. We should not mix them in our body either.
  3. woofmom

woofmom New Member

I got a bottle of alpha lipoic acid from GNC. I states on the bottle: Supports Antioxidant Regeneration.
  4. woofmom

woofmom New Member

I just posted a site about neurodegenerative diseases by Blaylock. Very informative. I hope someone will cut and paste it.