Waking refeshed & with no muscle stiffness = Recovering ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Gee1, May 5, 2012.

1. Gee1

Gee1 New Member

I've had bad fibromyalgia all over generalised body pain for nine months, and
    CFS for 29 months. In the last few days, I have woken up unmedicated in the morning feeling at least a little refreshed and without great pain and stiffness in my muscles & joints. I hope this signifies the end of the what we are advised is the 'average' duration of the CFS/ME illness being 24 to 48 months. It could just be a brief remission ? I thought worth posting to show there is hope, because CFS/ME is a v e r y dark road. If you can't fulfill either your work or home life commitments, can't maintain your career, nor pay all your bills, as in my case. I have a partner and sixteen month old twins, boy and a girl who are counting on me. I was already ill with CFS/ME when we made them at the first attempt, though I was in denial about being ill, and we now know with CFS/ME one needs to minister to its needs, not robustly combat and carry on regardless, as one can do in seeking to overcome other illnesses. I did feel better after my first post on this site and it crossed my mind, did someone see it and pray for me ?