waking up in pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Molly B, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Molly B

Molly B New Member

once again, I am up at 5 a.m. When am I ever going to hit REM sleep? When will all these medications start to help?
    I'm so tired all the time. Tired of what I can't do or didn't get to because of my pain.

Just fed up...and needed to share.

Gee, pretty soon the birds will start singing and I'll pass out from exhaustion.
  2. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

I have had the same problem..waking up early and always in pain. Recently, a friend of mine who has been a nurse for many years rcommnended magnesium. I pondered this, and stored it away in my 'mental library'. A few days later, I stumbled across a fact sheet from Dr. Phil's show that recommended for women a magnesium supplement and recommended taking it after dinner.

I got a jar of supplements fro GNC that is a magnesium supplement which also contains calcium and vitamin D. I take one tablet after dinner. Well, since I have been taking it I am sleeping alot better, and not waking up with the pain that I had been previously experienced. Not perfect, but a huge improvement. Maybe it could help you too.

Laura