Walky Talkiesto the Drs office

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mindbender, Oct 25, 2006.

1. mindbender

mindbender New Member

Hello, This may not be the first time this has been discussed here, but I thought it to be a great idea.

I told my Dr on my last visit that I was going to bring walky talkies with me next time so I could wait outside instead of the waiting room.

Why? you ask, because of chemical sensitivity of course.

I was so lit up from perfumes, colognes, carpet, lights, dust, you name it. So lit up that my blood pressure check indicated incorrectly and so did my pulse.

Not only did I think that I came up with a great idea, I also wondered why I never thought of it before.

Hope this helps someone. Take good batteries.

mind
    ..........b
    ............e
    ..............n
    ............d
    ..........e
    ........r
  2. abcanada

abcanada New Member

I'm also sensitive to all that...very overwhelming and makes me nauseous(?) People should be ashamed of the crap they spray all over themselves, assuming everyone enjoys thier offensive odors. Have a great day, Laura
  3. mindbender

mindbender New Member

Prickles, how many hrs are you ahead of us?

I guess I wasn't thinking. my Dr's office is in a shopping center and I can actually see them through the window. I meant sitting in my car. Most people probably can't do that.

When I did finally get in the back I was able to detoxify.

Dan
  4. Bruinz

Bruinz New Member

Good Idea

Sometimes if it is very busy at the Doctors office or the smells are getting to me I wait in my car and have them call me on my cell.

Thanks

Bruinz
  5. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I agree I can not stand the smells when I go out in groups of people .

Maybe your Doctor should get those little boxes that restraunts use that light up and buzz when its your turn.lol