Wanna be realistic- FFC

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bettydroop, Mar 8, 2006.

1. bettydroop

bettydroop New Member

I am just wondering about the people here who have responded to the FFC and whatever their protocol is/was- and I know everyone is different, how long did it take before you felt better. I have my thyroid level check up tomorrow and its been about a month... I told my self to give it three months. Is that about right?

Just a general time frame I guess. I keep saying be patient be patient. But a month isnt a long time now - is it?

Thanks for your input.

B~.
  2. sues1

sues1 New Member

I read where it takes longer for some than 3 mos. We are all different and have different problems and responses. A little trying various things also.
    I have not been there.......yet......but please give it longer than 3 mos. If you do a search on it, I think you will find your answers.

Good luck and let us know how you do.......Blessings..Susan
  3. laf5307

laf5307 New Member

Hi Bettydroop, I started with the FFC in April of 2005. I felt much better over the summer until they started treating my C.pnuemonae infection found in my blood work. I am currently taking a number of supplements, replacing T3, progesterone, estrogen, testosterone, antibiotics, etc. I feel that things have returned to where I was almost a year ago, however, I am told that this is a result of the infection leaving my system and will improve. So, I am trusting them for a few more months. I will get better,I promise.
  4. intrigue

intrigue New Member

It depends so much on what infections/imbalances you have. For most people, it takes 4-6 months before you see a true improvement. They can give you injections, and IV's that will make you feel better for a litte while, but the pain will come back.

I started at the FFC in October. The first 2-3 visits were spent diagnosing all my problems, and adding more treatments each month. I was diagnosed with Epstein Barr, mycoplasma, parvovirus, adrenal problems, hypercoagulation, thyroid problems, and overall weak immune function.

I've done everything they've told me to do. 12 viral plus IV's over two months, heparing injections, famvir, doxycyclene, transfer factor (to name a few things)

It wasn't until mid JANUARY that I started really feeling better. Now, I am able to do so many things that I couldn't even think about six monthes ago. I'm done with my IV's and injections, and I'm starting to get off some of the meds. I go back in April for lab work re-test.

So ... this is a really long answer to your question, but you really should give the FFC 6 mo to a year depending on what you are diagnosed with to truly feel better.

Hope this helps,
    Ellen
  5. bettydroop

bettydroop New Member

VERY fortunate cause my issues are mainly hypothyroid,& anemia, fixing those .

[ advertisement ]