Wanna Chat Elaine?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by monica33flowers, Jun 30, 2008.

1. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

I was wondering if you post listings when holidays fall during the week of your listing? I normally do but I think this time I'm not going to list anything but maybe 3 items. It just doesn't pay.

Also, do you ship internationally? I've had two inquiries this week to ship internationally and I was quite surprised. I guess I'm going to add that option to my listings as well.

2. monica33flowers

I was kinda surprised to hear you have listings ending tomorrow. Do your items work well listing during the week and ending during the week?

I have found I get the biggest bang for my buck on weekends around 9 p.m. A lot of people tend to be on the computer and checking out things. I've tried during the day and on weedays and my payoffs were not as good.

I just find it very interesting how some categories work well during different days and times than others as well.

I did check at the post office about the customs form and it is pretty simle since it will only be for fabric. I always wrap my fabric in a bag and seal it you just never know if it may get wet.

Did you know whenever you send to an APO you must fill out a customs form as well. I found that out today as well. That must be something new ---- I've never had to do that before.

3. sisland

sisland New Member

to but in but,,,Monica can you sort of give me a clue as to what your selling name is on e-bay?,,,i already know E's ,,i'm a big e-shopper,,,,,,thanks!,,,Sis
  4. monica33flowers

Elaine is right, currently I'm selling off my stash of fabric. But I do sell a lot of home decor. After the fabric is gone I will be doing a lot more of that. I have so much stuff I bought that is still in the closet waiting to be on Ebay. The fabric is just easier and right now actually selling. LOL.

I was going to write more but now I've forgotten what Elaine said ----- ROFL. Oh well, I'll get it all later.
    [This Message was Edited on 07/01/2008]
  5. monica33flowers

I did have it up and then I did delete it last night but then after seeing your reply today I thought maybe she didn't see it so I put it back up.

I did have some people that basically wanted more information than "normal" at other sites so I'm always careful about giving out my Ebay name, know what I mean? Plus, we have lots and lots of lurkers, you just never know who is reading what replies.
  6. sisland

sisland New Member

I'm late in signing in today! Thanks for all the info!!,,,,,,To answer you Both at once,,,I'm a Big E-shopper,,just because it's alot easier than going out to the stores and usually cheaper to buy on E-Bay and pay shipping than paying for Gas and retail prices and all the other stuff that goes with a stressful outing making me hurt worse the next day!,,,,,,,,

anyway you Get the picture!,,,,E'~~~ Still really like the Bath and Candle products,,,,,and always looking for a good Buy on Jewlery,,,,,

Monica~~I have a sewing Machine that gets used when i have the Fabric to sew with!,,,and i'm always looking for gifts for my Girls,,,so i'll add you to my Favorite's list too along with Elaine!,,,,,,Thanks Alot!,,,,,,Sis

P.S. I Should be selling stuff too!,,,,i did have a Cookie thing going for awhile ,,,,,,Maybe it's time to get that started again!

7. sisland

sisland New Member

I Think your Mom and Me are alike!,,,lolol,,,,I'm so Glad your there for Her!,,,,My sewing Machine is old but it still works pretty good,,,,,I'm glad to hear that your Checkups are going Well! I'll keep a watch out on your auctions,,,,,Hugs!,,Sis