Want a laugh?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by greygodess, Apr 20, 2008.

1. greygodess

greygodess New Member

Watch a group of 3 and 4 year olds playing soccer for the first time. I knew it was going to be a hoot when one of the kids ran into the net and got his head stuck. This was before the game. There are kids standing on the field looking around and playing with their shorts. Or deciding they are through and running off the field to their parents. One of the kids on my grandaughter's team is very good at getting the ball downfield. Unfortunately he always goes the wrong way. It is a great way to spend an hour. Godbless
  2. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Our neighbors have a couple of boys about that age in a soccer league. I'll have to go the park and watch them for the laughs you described so well!
  3. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

LOL That is Precious! LOL

4. Springfling

Springfling New Member

Sounds just like the first year my granddaugter played tee ball. The parents & grandparents sitting around to watch had to be careful that the kids didn't see we were laughing at them. As I recall there were a few that almost wet there pants from laughting so hard.

It was a mixed boy & girl 4-5 year olds. Some of the girls would stand in the outfield and either play with there clothes, yell in at there moms on what to do, or try to talk with another player across the field.

The boys would goof off on the bench and end up in a fight on where to sit, yell back at their parents, spit, and on and on!

It was a great way to spend an evening twice a week!