want to get rid of warts?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pasara, Sep 19, 2007.

1. pasara

pasara New Member

I know just the word wart is very unpleasant, but I know a lot of people have these so thought I'd share that I just got rid of plantar warts on the bottom of my feet that I had had for years. Decades even. All I used was apple cider vinegar. Sounds incredible I know, but it really worked! First I soaked my feet for a while (I take daily baths) though I didn't do this every time. Then I soaked a little piece of cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and band-aided it on. I did this every day, and then at night before bed. Doesn't smell bad as you might expect. After just a few days there were noticeable results. sometimes even got a little sore, then I gave myself a break for a day. After a while sort of scraped away dead skin, until finally all gone. It took a little over two weeks for the worst of them, small ones just a few days. this worked where nothing else I had tried did. Since cheap and non-toxic, thought I'd share. Hope this helps someone. I love having beautiful feet.(Well, okay, maybe not beautiful, but wart-free!)
  2. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Wow, who'd a thunk it! When I was about 12 I had plantar warts and the doc had my mom put acid on them! They were so sore I could hardly walk and then they came right back. Eventually they went away on their own, thank goodness.

I know this is disgusting and I don't know if it would work on people or if people would even want to try it, but when I worked on the racetrack with horses we would sometimes get a horse with warts.

Horses get them on their faces, nose, ears and around the eyes mostly.

We found that if you broke a couple off until they bled and then spread the blood on the others they would all fall off after a week or so. Sometimes had to do it a couple of times, but it always seemed to work.

Now I've never known a person with as many warts as a horse can have, but if I had that many I'd try just about anything!!