Want to give everyone a HUGE THANK YOU!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mnweb6, Feb 21, 2006.

1. mnweb6

mnweb6 New Member

I am still a newbie here, but I have to say I am so thank ful to everyone here!!! There was a recent post with a letter to normal people...I know that it was sent to someones family members. I have 2 boys that are 11 and 13. They have never been sympethetic, and sometimes are down right mean to me...I realize most of this comes from their fathers views of me, and he is very vocal about how he feels about me...This has always made it difficult for me to help them understand what I go through.

After reading the letter, I decided to let my kids read it. It was put in such simple terms that they could understand. They both told me that they had no idea life was so hard for me...My youngest and I tend to have a battle of wits, so to speak, all the time, and after reading it, he got it!!! He offered to get me ice cream tonight!!! If you know my son, you know just how huge that is!!! He said he was sorry he is so hard on me in the mornings, and that he would try his best to do better!! As a matter of fact, he told me that I needed to post on here, and I quote, "you need to respond and let them know that is exactly how you feel!"

So following his orders!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! That is how I feel!!!

God Bless,

Mindy

P.S. If you have a moment, and you believe in prayer, I am going to the Mapleton Pain Clinic tomorrow, and hoping they will help me...If you could please pray for a positive appointment, that would be great!!!
  2. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Good luck on your appt. at the clinic today!! Let us know how it went.
  3. greyhound

greyhound New Member

Praying that you find the help that you are looking for. It was great to hear that your sons now understand a bit better, what you feel like, support is a key factor in your recovery. Good Luck
  4. elastigirl

elastigirl New Member

My son and I will be praying for you today. I'm so glad your sons have a better understanding now.
  5. mnweb6

mnweb6 New Member

Thank you for your prayers! Today has not gotten off to a great start!! I overslept by 3 hours!!! Kids were late to school!!! Lets hope it gets better!!! One more piece of amunition my ex will have against me!! We would happen to be late on the day my son has a field trip, and he is bringing him his lunch!!!!