Want to go off chocolate, etc....Accountability partners?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kimelia, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Kimelia

Kimelia New Member

Hey y'all. I won't be around thru the weekned probably but I'm wondering if other people out there want to try to eat healthier starting today or tomorrow. I'm going to start today.. Maybe several of us could encourage each other or we could come here to vent if we need to.

I'm having trouble getting started. I do ok for a few days then mess up. I just discovered some kind of rice crispy treat here at the office and ate a few bites, argh.

Thought this might help myself and others...
  2. jenn5

jenn5 New Member

bump

I'd love to start eating healthier, but I don't know if I can!
  3. charlenef

charlenef New Member

i will have to wait until sept. when icecream season is over. i was doing really well over the winter last year i even bought a juicer.i couldnt do it by myself it was to much work.my husband would juice for me at the begining but then stopped. i need to get off the sugar!!!!!! i have a book on this but they want you to eat organic and thats to hard for me i dont shop my husband does. keep this going and ill join you in about a month. charlene
  4. Empower

Empower New Member

I am a HUGE chocoholic, and sugar holic

I am going to this biological physcian and he suggested me trying this diet of no sugar, no wheat, no rice.

I am on my third week.

The 1st week was awful (I was like an addict) withdrawing from the refined sugar

I used to have a candy bar everyday

Sooooo I am already one step ahead of you. I almost gave in several times

It is my birthday next week, and my husband came home with a cake, and really it is not even appealing to me